choosing a path

For a split second Takayo was completely engulfed in his hearts calling, every beat made the sound of roses voice. Takayo was stricken with love. But almost as fast as he can blink he stopped and remembered that she said that the punishment for meeting a witch was jail. "What did you mean when you said punishment was jail."

-Rose

"Well because we witches have been cast down and branded basically as outcast, even knowing one of us will get you thrown into jail. This jail isn't like any other jail though, it is ran by demons and you're tortured for the rest of you life!"
Takayo is struck with a fear now but is also feeling defiant,
Contumplating about what he should do next. With an attempt to impress rose he makes a remark "I don't care about that. I can't be held by demons so easily, let alone be captured. I do what I want when I want." Rose was surprised with what Takayo had said because With that single statement he had condemned himself. He would now be running for the rest of his life.
Tkayo walked the ship with rose learning more about her and sharing his life as well. He told everything except for the fact that he had a human master. "Well tonight was fun goodnight Takayo" Rose says with a surprising happiness in her voice "good night rose, I'll see you in the morning... right?" Rose winks at Takayo and teases him. "You just might." With that Takayo goes to sleep as happy as he could be.

-morning time

Takayo wakes up to a happy sight... at first. Rose was standing in front of him but instead of a happy hello she blurts out "what happened!!!" Takayo is startled by her tone and frantically asks what her problem could be. Rose Takes takayo to a mirror. When he saw what he looked like Takayo nearly fainted. Instead of his golden brown takayo was now jet black. His green eyes were replaced with thick yellow ones. Takayo had been changed to match the outcasded witches. Takayo could now never go back as a god. But because he wasn't female he could neither be a witch, he was something els all together, something new and unheard-of.

-time skip a couple of hours

Rose approached Takayo "are you ok?, you've been acting like a drama queen you know" Takayo looks at rose with a sharp glare "ya I'm doin fine I'm just surprised I guess."
"Well Takayo if you're looking for a bright side then think of how you can use your powers freely, and go where you want, and know who you want... like me" Rose says with a comforting tone this time. "You're right" Takayo says with some confidence. "I don't have any restrictions anymore, I can do anything I want now!" In Takayos past he was a god of the earth, changing weather and climates, but when Takayo tried to use his power he was unable. "My powers were taken as well then" Takayo says with a depressing sigh. "I don't think so. Powers can't just be taken away like that, they were probably just locked for the time being." Rose says giving Takayo a comforting boost. A few minutes later their ship docks at the new land. "Well would you like to accompany me on this adventure" Takayo asks with an optimistic tone "Well certainly good sir" Rose replies with the same optimism.