Dear ---

"It was a year ago, when I met him. Ross. Adam introduced us to each other. He was one of the most nicest person that I know. A kind, caring and loving boy. Everyone loved him. I loved him the most, though and he loves me back. When ever we went somewhere, we would sneak glances at each other. It was exciting to know that our feelings were mutual. The way he would say my name was so soothing. Recently, though, he was keeping quite a distance from me."
"What's wrong, Ross?"
I asked Ross. He averts his eyes.
"He still cares, but something is bothering him."
I thought to myself as I looked at his haunted expression. It killed me on the inside.
"I still love you."
Ross tells me, but his voice was filled with pain.
"If there was a way that I could help him........."
I thought to himself,
"I'm such a terrible relationship partner, for not being able to tell what was wrong. I.........must find out. No, I have to find out!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I entered Ross's apartment, looking for him.
"Ross?"
I asked out loud. When he didn't hear a response, I decided to search his apartment for him.
I walked up to a door and tried to open it but it was locked. I searched my pockets for the key but I didn't have it.
"Strange. Why don't I have the key with me?"
I thought to myself,
"I'm sure that there's a spare key lying around, somewhere."
I, then, walked away from the door and went searching for the key.
I was looking around and saw vase with a bouquet of flowers in them.
"Neither me nor Ross likes those flowers."
I thought to himself as I continued walking around the apartment. I, then, stumbled upon a bookshelf full of Manga books and Hatsune Miku figures.
"Ross, sure, loves his manga and Hatsune Miku."
I thought to myself and then began looking through the shelf. After a few minutes of searching, I found the key. I, then, made my way to the locked door. I unlocked the door and entered the next room. I walked around and as I was doing so, I found a letter on the ground. I picked it up and opened it. Then, I began reading the letter.
"To ----------"
"This is Ross's handwriting. Why would he leave a letter behind?"
I thought to myself as I continued to read the letter,
"I can't take this anymore but know that I love you so much and I always will love you. I promise you that I will always love you. You are the love of my life and I never want to be the cause of the tears you make. I can't take it anymore, though. So, I'm sorry. I'm a useless relationship partner, but I still want to keep you safe. Even if it costs my life. That's why I have to leave you. You may have wondered, why did I look so haunted and Afraid? It's because of him. He's been following me for a while. I know that I'm the one he's after. I'm afraid that he'll hurt you, if I continue to stay with you. You must understand. That man is insane. A monster even. I'm scared that he'll kill you. I can't let that happen. I'd rather die then see you hurt. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you all this, face to face. I knew how upset you would have been, if I did. I know that you'll be home soon. My heart will be destroyed if I see you cry. Please don't worry. I promise that, when this is all over, I'll come back to you. I promise you. I love you,------. I love you so much. I'll love you until the day my passing comes. Thank you for being with me for all those times.
                 Love, Ross"
"I........can't believe it....."
I thought to myself,
"...so that's why.....So that's how you really felt. Ross, you dumbass."
I, then, decided to explore the place some more.
Then, all of a sudden..........I hear footsteps.
"Don't tell me.....its....."
I thought to myself as I heard the door rattling. Fear began rising.
"Someone's trying to enter but it doesn't seem to be Ross."
I thought to myself as I began looking for a place to hide.
"If it's not Ross.......its him!!"
I thought to myself as I continued to look for a place to hide.
I, then, ran into the bathroom, grabbing the letter as well,and locked the door behind me.

The footsteps were getting louder. I found something in the bathroom.
Then, I heard the door knob rattling.
"Someone's in the toilet?"
The person told them self out loud.
"Wait........this sound like....."
I thought to myself.
"Ross.....is that you?"
He asked again.
Then, the door was forced open.
*Stab*
*Stab*
*Stab*
"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Someone fell to the ground.
"I won't allow this anymore! I won't let you hurt me anymore!"
I told them as I held a knife in my hand,
"You........IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU, JIN!!!!!!!!"
I exclaimed at him in anger,
"Ross...."
"To Jin.........."
"He cares so much......but it's all your fault! It's because you exist!!!!"
"That man is insane. A monster even.I'm scared that he'll kill you."
"...because of you........ROSS LEFT!!!!! How could you tear us apart??!??"
I, then, calmed myself down a little bit.
"..........M.........ax."
Jin told me in a really weak voice.
"It's fine now. It's......all over."
I told him, completely ignoring what he said,
"I won't let you interfere any longer."
"I promise that, when this is all over, I'll come back to you. I promise you. I love you, Jin."
"This.........is the end but, you know, I don't think Ross will keep his promise. After all, he can't keep it anymore. So......Sleep tight, Jin.................and welcome home as well."
I, then, stabbed him more.
"Save me..........Ross....."
Jin pleaded with a really weak voice.

The
        end?