The Founded

Rock music plays as a newly wed couple makes their way to their new home,"honey how much longer do we have?" "We're almost there," the husband replies then grabs the wife's hand. They approach the house the sound of birds chirping start to fill their ears, beautiful flowers surrounding them "sweetheart close your eyes," the car comes to a stop the sound of the engine stops.

The husband opens the door and walks over to his wife and opens her door, grabbing her hand, he helps her out the car "OK open them" "It's so pretty" she opens her arms then gives him a hug "I love it" she says just before they exchange a gentle kiss."Why don't you go have a look around, and I will start unloading the car".

The wife starts walking to the house, she opens the door slowly you can hear the door Creek she walks in slowly peeking her head from right to left, she steps in completely a rush of chill hits her from behind, quickly she turns around, thinking nothing of it she continues walking she realizes one room at the very end of the hallway curiosity strikes, and she decides to look in that room first as she's walking down she sees decade paintings and picture hanging from the walls.

Stretching out her hand, she reaches for the doorknob, "what the?!" pulling her hand away fast she wonders why the doorknob is so cold. She pulled her sleeve past her hands and opened the door. Behind the door was a small room the room had nothing in it but a chair with a teddy bear sitting on it,"uhm you done looking around honey?" the husband says while struggling to carry a big box," yeah but look". "What am i looking at?" her husband says the girl turns around quickly "but it i.i.i never mind","OK you gonna help grab the rest of the stuff" she nods "yeah, right behind you" looking back as she follows him outside to the car.

They finish unloading the boxes just in time for dinner "dinners finished!" janice calls out, they sit down and eat. janice goes to wash her hand after she finishes her food. The water is running it's dark out now "jhon can you bring me the dishes?" janice calls out to her husband, "uh yeah give me a sec" jhon grabs the dishes and makes his way to the kitchen. Lights start to flicker "jhon the lights flickering" Janice says with aggravation, jhon walks up behind janice puts the dishes inside the sink and says, "maybe one of the fuses are loose i'll go check" he says, he kisses her on the forehead then walks out to the garage. he takes a flashlight with him because he hadn't put a light bulb in the garage yet, he enters the garage and walks over to the fuse box he opens the box and realizes that one of the plugs are for sure loose, pushing it in, he then yells out to his wife "is it working better now?" "its fine" she yells back. The door slams shut, and his light goes out. He rushes to the door pounding it using every part of his body until he finally got it open, he walks back inside the house " what took you so long" she ask " i was just checking something. I'm gonna head to the shower don't be too long" he says, he walks upstairs.

Janice finishes up and heads upstairs the dishes, turns off all the lights and heads upstairs. Jhon is in the shower, she starts unpacking the clothes when she hears a loud bang from downstairs, she runs into the bathroom and tells her husband " i heard something coming from downstairs" in panic, she repeats herself the shower turns off, the towel that once was wrapped over the shower door is suddenly pulled inside the shower jhon wraps himself around the waist and steps out, " ill go check" jhon makes his way down, turns the corner and notices one of the pictures had fallen he picks it up glass on the floor and walks back upstairs " the picture just fell it's nothing" "oh OK' Janice replies 'let's go to bed," wrapping his arms around his wife, they walk into the room and head to bed.