"C-c-Camila s-stop p-please"

"No.. I'm not gonna stop tickling you until you tell me what I want to hear"

"O-okay... Fine.. I Love You"

"See that wasn't so hard, now was it Lauren?"

"Yeah.. But... I just don't get why I have to keep saying it, you know that I love you, I always have and I always will, I will never stop loving you, and I will never let you go"

"You promise?"

"I promise Camila"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes to see Camila still sleeping..
Her cadaverous body just laying there in the dull hospital bed.
I walk to where her body is laying, and I softly take a hold of her beautiful dainty hands and look at her lifeless body.

"I know you can't hear me, but I..."
'Keep it together Lauren, don't cry.' I thought to myself.

"I- I miss you Camila, I miss waking up with you right next to me, I miss the way you used to look at me.. Like I'm the only one that could ever make you feel this way, In love. I miss your infectious smile... And your awful jokes" I giggle to myself as the memories start to pour in my head of all the beautiful times we spent together.
"I miss how you always used to say

"True love isn't easy,
But it must be fought for.
Because once you find it,
It can never be replaced"

"Please wake up Camila... I need you,
You can't do this to me, you can't die, I won't let you die.. Please"

After a couple minutes of weeping, I looked up at my Camz once more, I couldn't bare to see her like this. For some reason looking at her reminded me of when she said:

"Love is not about how much you say
I Love You.
But about how much you prove its true Camz"

"I'd still like to be reminded of how much I am truly loved..."

"Why are you so difficult?"

She just simply laughed....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her laugh. Oh how I miss her laugh.
"I miss you Camila, and words cannot describe how much I love you, and I'll never stop loving you... I'll never let go of you and I'll never forget you...

"You promise?"

"I Promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 Years Ago

"I hate this shithole so mu-"
"Dinah Jane Hansen that language is not appropriate, behave yourself" Ally said sternly.

Me and Dinah look at each other then glance back at Ally..

"Is she being serious?" I asked Dinah, but before she could answer Ally interrupted saying "off course I'm being serious Camila, swearing is a serious sin" Ally said whilst turning around so the back of he head was faced towards us. Me and Dinah could not take her seriously, she's so small yet so feisty! Damn!

"What's so funny?" Mani asked as she walked towards us.

"Well, the girls think committing a sin is funny... So immature, grow up" Ally said quite angrily.

"Oh my god Ally chill" Normani said whilst trying to contain her laughter.

"Do not use the Lords name in vein" Ally said through gritted teeth.

"Dang girl, we just joking dawg" Dinah said trying to calm Ally but failing miserably!

"Hey girly you ready to go?" Mani cooed.

"Yeah, I'm ready" a girl who I'm assuming knows Normani said.

Her voice.. It sounds familiar, it's so raspy and rich..

"Hey I'm Dinah and you are?" Dinah says as I'm turning around to see Mani's new 'friend' for myself.

"L-Lauren? Lauren Jauregui?" Camila said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Camila? What are you doing here?" She asks the shorter girl quietly.

Next thing I know there's a crowd gathered around to where Lauren is...

And well she's currently lying on the ground with her hand over her now swollen cheek! Ally, Dinah and Normani all look at me shocked.

"Okay I deserved that but please hear me out" The older girl says whilst rubbing her cheek.

"I have nothing left to say to you" I said before walking away furiously.