J-hope (Hoseok) short imagine (Haunted house)

You were on the subway going home. Hoseok texted you saying he was already home and was waiting for you. You plugged in one of your ear buds and played BTS's Danger since it was your favourite song. You heard some teenage girls talking about BTS so you took out the earbud and eavesdropped on their conversation. "Omg, I love BTS! Jungkook's my bias!" "I know! BTS is so cute! Everyone's so cute except for J-hope!" Your jaw dropped "Yeah! He's so not manly, did you see him in the BTS bomb where they showed them the scary thing. He screamed like a little girl!" "Haha yeah I saw that, he's screams like a girl!" You were beyond pissed! Luckily my stop was soon, so you didn't bother talking to them. Is Hoseok really that un-manly to his fans?

You decided to test his guts. You texted him that you were almost home and he said that he was gonna shower. Perfect. You entered the house quietly and waited outside the bathroom for him to finish showering. Just when he came out, you popped in front of him "Boo!" "AHHHH!" He screamed and slammed his hand and leg into the door frame. "O-oppa! Sorry! I didn't think I would scare you like that! Are you okay?" you quickly guided him to the bed to check on his arms and legs. "Oppa, you have a bruise now! Sorry..." you kept my head low hoping that my aegyo voice worked on him. "It's okay Yeobo, it's just a little bruise. But why did you scare me like that?" you sighed. "Oppa, while I was subwaying home, some girls were talking about how much of a scaredy cat and I wanted to test your guts..." Your voice slowly died. He was shocked. "I'm even un-manly to my own girlfriend?" You held his hand "No oppa, I will love you no matter what!" "Forget it y/n let's go to a haunted house tomorrow!

-------------------------------

You both arrived at a haunted house as early as it opened since Hoseok didn't want to bump into any fans. Everything was dark when you guys entered. He gripped onto you tighter. "Oppa, if you're too scared, we can still turn back" he shook his head vigorously and continued making baby steps. There were too routes to pick. One labeled "Family" the other labeled "Couples" "Which one do you want to go to Y/N?" You were curious about the couple one, but you knew the family one was probably less scary, so you pointed to the Family one. He shook his head and just dragged you to the couple one. "I think there's a reason why it's couple, it'll be more interesting" he whispered right next to your ear. You nodded as he held onto your hand tighter. You lead the way until your first obstacle was presented. It was a zombie coming out of a room. It's face was all white, with black around the eyes with blood all over. You and Hoseok screamed, almost harmonizing. Your legs were shaking like crazy. You scolded yourself for making fun of him yesterday. "It's okay babe, I'll protect you" You looked at him with big puppy eyes. Hoseok looked back at you reassuring you.

Many screams later

You and Hoseok came out or the haunted house sweating and panting like crazy. He lifted you up kissing your forehead, nose, then finally your lips. "Don't worry Honey, even though I was scared, I will always protect you. " Both of you promised to never go to another haunted house ever again. But one thing you did know was that Hoseok was a real man.