| Only You |

"Hey, dad, when-?" Kurt had begun to say something, but his father, Burt, stopped him.
"Hold on one second there, Kurt." Burt was making something in the microwave. "Damn thing. Never tells you what to put it on."
"It actually does, dad. It's usually on the back."
"Oh...anyway what were you gonna ask me?"
"Um, nothing important."
"No, Kurt, I wanna here what you gotta ask."
"It's okay dad, it wasn't anything major." Burt laughed a little. "What?"
"Nothing it's just.....you always used to do that with your mom."
"Do what?"
"You would always walk into the room and stand in front of her. You would call her name until she finally looked at you and asked you what you wanted." Burt paused. "When she asked, you just said never mind, it wasn't anything important." Kurt giggled. "That laugh of hers was just so extraordinary. She was an amazing women."
"Ya, she was."
"If only she was with us now to see the man that you've become. The trials and tribulations," Burt walked over and gave Kurt a hug, "the paths you had to cross to get where you are today."
"Dad, your kinda scaring me." Said Kurt, who was shying away from his father's embrace.
"I want you to know something, Kurt..."
"What's that?"
"I love you, and you are the best thing that's ever happened to me. You are my joy, and you are my life. I can't do everything to help you and sometimes I may not be the perfect father, but I try my best."
"I know that, dad. And I love you too."
"Good, son."

McKinley High

Once Kurt had closed his locker, he spotted Blaine leaning against the lockers.
"Hey, beautiful." He smiled and gave Kurt a kiss on the lips. "What class are we going to next?"
"Math." Said Kurt, who began walking beside Blaine to math class.
"Uh, what a drag. You know, I say we get out of here and do something fun."
"Um, excuse me? Blaine? Is that you?" Blaine laughed and held Kurts hand.
"Yes, it's me. I'm just asking if you wanna ditch school for a day and just do something with me." Kurt thought for a second. Did he want to be mischievous and bad today? Or did he want to be a sweet, innocent child today?
"You know what?"
"What?" Blaine got a little excited.
"Lets do it."
"Really!?!" Blaine jumped up repeatedly.
"Yes, let's go! Where do you want to go!?!"
"Well, if we're doing something as bad as ditching school, I say we do something that's just as bad."
"Um, calm down there cowboy. Lets just go see a movie."
"Ya, that works too."

The movie theater

"That sucked." Kurt looked at Blaine who was sitting beside him. Blaine was scrunched up into a ball. He held his knees to his chest tightly.
"Eh, I thought it was kind of scary."
"I'm surprised. You don't get scared easily."
"Have you met me?" Kurt nodded.
"I have, it's just, you seem to be acting like an entirely different person today. The next thing I know your hair is going to be curly."
"Ya, okay. Well, if you through that was stupid then we need something else to do."
"Like what?"
"Ummmmmm..."
"Wait, don't answer that! I have the perfect thing we could do!"
"And what's that?" Kurt, unexpectedly, climbed onto Blaine.
"How about some of this."
"In the theater?" Asked Blaine.
"Yes, in the theater. You said you wanted to do something bad so here you go."
"Well, I don't know if I-" Kurt didn't let Blaine finish. He locked lips with Blaine and sucked the air out of him. It was quite romantic. After they wrestled tongues and parted lips, Blaine needed a second to gain back his head. "That was interesting."
"I'm filled with interesting things."
"Ya, I can tell."

Blaine's House

"Since my parents are out for the week, I say we mess up the sheets a little."
"Okay, first off, that was a stupid thing to say, Blaine. I mean, mess up the sheets?"
"I didn't know what else to say! Don't make fun of me."
"No, I shouldn't have said stupid, what I meant to say was that what you said was cute...."
"Thank you."
"And stupid."
"Oh!" Kurt and Blaine laughed. They both laid on their backs on Blaines bed.
"Hey, Blaine."
"Yes?"
"I love you."
"I guess I love you too."
"You better love me!" Kurt climbed on top of Blaines stomach. The two play wrestled until Kurt couldn't overcome Blaines strength and he toppled over onto his side.
"Once again, I'm victorious."
"Oh shut up." Blaine laughed.
"My parents are gone, Kurt."
"So? Wait.....oh." Kurt gave Blaine a wink.
"Exactly." Blaine rolled onto Kurt and as the two kissed, Blaine began removing his pants.
"Go aggressive, not soft."
"Excuse me? Is this Kurt Hummel I'm speaking too."
"Yes, you idiot! Now get those pants off!"