Chapter 1

Okay. I'm just going to state that I have bunch of ideas for many different books but I am very forgetful and lazy when it comes to updating and writing. It's easier to think about all of it then to actually type it all down. And it sucks when your typing it all on your phone.

So beforehand I'm going to apologize that I won't be very consistent at updating but if you stick around it will be one hell of a story. :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sage's POV

Gosh! Why does being sick even have to be a thing? I mean come on why can't everyone just be healthy and happy all the time? There would be no cancer, no unnecessary sicknesses and definitely not colds.

My head feels like a balloon that's about to pop and my nose is running like a fricken waterfall. I'm at the moment, if your wondering, laying in bed binge watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix. Thank God for Damon Salvatore because he is VERY attractive. I leaned over and blew my nose and threw the tissue beside me. Eh I'll clean those up later looking at the huge amount of tissues surrounding my body.

*RINGGGG*

"Hello?" I said, but it came out in almost a whisper from my very soar throat.

"Are you still in the same spot where I left you this morning?" My mom asked, she's visiting my aunt at the moment and left me at home to die. Okay I'm over exaggerating but it feels like it.

"If you mean am I still laying in bed drooling over Damon Salvatore then yes."

"Have you taken any medicine?"

"No I used the rest of it last night." I told her referring to the nasty grape medicine I had taken.

"Well your going to need to go to the store and buy some, and while your at it pick up some Taco Bell or something I know you haven't eaten."

I groaned, "But I don't wanna leave my warm bed and it's like 9 o'clock at night. It's dark out and all the creepy rapist are out! You don't want me to get raped do you?!" I asked her hoping she would just pick it up tomorrow when she came back from visiting my aunt.

"Of course not. But Sage you need to go and get better." She told me using her 'mother voice'.

"Fineeee. But mom guess what!!"

"What?"

"I figured out my only talent is breathing." I said giggling because she knows how much I suck at everything.

"Sage you have asthma..." She told me laughing. Oh wow thanks mom...

"Well thanks mom. Bye love you."

"Drive safe, love you too. I'll see you tomorrow." And she hung up. Stupid asthma.

I slowly crawled out of bed and to my closet, and I mean literally crawled. I stood up and took off my softie shorts and put on baggy sweats and left my purple hoodie on and slipped on a pair of fuzzy socks and Uggs. Then I slowly made my way to the bathroom down the hall and brushed my medium brown hair. Should I brush my teeth? Haha no. I'm just going to the store.

I got into the babe catcher aka my red mini van that I got from my mom for my 16th birthday. Yeah I know why a mini van? Well my mom got a new car and gave me this, and I mean it's just a way to get place to place, and it runs so whatever, it could be worst. I blew my nose once more and started the drive to Walmart.

Before I got out of the car I looked at my self in the mirror, my nose was red from blowing it so much, my eyes were puffy and red from tearing up, my blue eyes were really dark from crying, and my lips were chapped. Yay. I'm so glad I feel and look like crap. I got out of the car and entered Walmart. Okay to the medicine isle.