Prologue

~Author's pov~

   Diana Jane Venetia is the youngest and only girl to the Venetia family. Her older brother Samuel was the oldest of the two; they got along greatly. Wherever Samuel was Diana Jane was right at his side. Her mother Diana Rose Venetia(Lopez)and her father Samith Lee Venetia had decided to move to her grandmother's farm when Diana Jane was just 4 years old.

   Diana Jane was given the nickname DJ by her grandmother when she was 2. At the farm DJ grew up with all kinds of animals while still going to the elementary school 30 miles away. After a few years when her brother, Samuel, was 18 he moved out and went to college in Oregon. And DJ stayed at the farm with her parents and grandmother until she died.

DJ's grandmother died when DJ was 15 years old. After that her and her parents started to get more and more frustrated with the bills so DJ took on a part time job to help with the bills. One day she was on her way back home from her job she walked in on the most bloody scene she had ever saw.

(More in the first chapter. This is more of her backstory. Also up top is what she wore to school everyday. What she wears when she becomes a proxy will be shown in later chapters.)