Chapter 1

Tom's POV:
"So I bet him 100 diamond that he would miss and he only bet 1 diamond, what a wimp am I right?" I said and hr laughed. "100 diamond on the line and you don't get scared when your playing against the coach?" Nade asked and I nodded. "He shouldn't be the coach if a teen can beat him but hey what am I sayin? I'm awesome!" I yelled, they nodded.
"See ya later gonna head to them dorm." I said. "K. Bye!" Made called, heading in the opposite direction. I looked at my thingy that said my dorm. Room 109 and my roomate was Jordan Maron Sparklez. Ugh!!!! The ianitee groupie!?! I groaned as I walked to my room, seeing Jordan suiting their with his laptop in his lap, headphones on and talking. Must be using Skype to talk to his friends or he's just insane either way I'm good.
I threw my bag on the ground and changed into something more comfortable before plopping onto my bed testing out some apps on my phone.
*Jordan's POV*
(Bold is Sonja, Normal is Tucker and italics or what? Is jordan)
S: Tucker I dare you too stuff 4 marshmallows up your nose and lick them
T: No way!!
S: Do it or you forfit and have to dress like a girl for 3 weeks and if anyone asks you have to say you lost a bet to your girlfriend
T: ugh fine!
J: this is gonna be good. Make sure you keep them in for 5 minutes and if they fall out you have to start all over again I laughed hard as Tucker stuck 4 giant pink marshmallows up His nostrils.
"Iww Tucker your gross!!" I yelled.
S: *laughing and rolling on floor, takes phone out, snapping a couple photos* Take a picture Jordan and send it to eveyone on campus!
J: kk *snaps a couple photos and sends them to everyone on campus* work it, tucker!
"Stop being so loud you sausage!" A man yelled.
J: wait one sec guys my roomate is here
"I've been here for half an hour and you just noticed?" He asked. I nodded and he groaned. "Um, Tom, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Can you check your texts?" I asked and he looked confused but I'm guessing he did because he burst out laughing.
"Who is that guy?" He asked. "That's Tucker and he's betting with his girlfriend, a sad mistake.
S: a sad mistake indeed
T: Has it been five minutes yet?
J: five more seconds.
S: in five....four.....three....two....one
T: thank god- wait I have to sneeze ahhhhchoooooo *the matshmellows fly out of his nose and onto the screen filling it with boogers* iww
S & J: *laughing uncontrollably and saying is a lot*
S; OK well I have to go see ya later
T: ya bye
I got up and looked through my computer for something to do but there was nothing to do so I loaded up minecraft.
"Hey, what game is that?" Tom asked, looking at the screen. "My favorite game! Minecraft!!" I announced and I continued building my fortress of fury.
"Minecraft? I've never heard of that game. I usually play call of duty or GTA v." He stated. "I like those games too but this one beats them by alot" i said. "What do you do in minecraft?" He asked. "A lot of things. Build, survive, craft. I play moddrd and it gives you even better things. Theres no end to this game but theirs 3 bosses. The elder guardian, the wither and the ender dragon." I explained, he looked interested.
"Wanna play with me?" I asked and he nodded so we started to set up.
*A little whiles later Tom's pov*
It was midnight the clock said. That was fun as hell, I killed Jordan a bunch of times! Jordan fell asleep like 3 hours ago. He slept peacefully. You know he kind of looked cu- wait was I about to say cute? It must be the sleep loss, its getting to my head. I picked up Jordan and lay him on his bed, he stirred a little but didn't wake up.
I sat on my bed and immediately the sleep consumed me.