I'm Such A Fan Girl

I'm Such A Fan Girl

KyuMin Story

3/31/2013

Cho Byeol

Title: I'm Such a Fan Girl

Type: Chaptered

Rating: PG

Genre: Fluff, Romance

Pairing: KyuMin

Warnings: Gender Switch: Sungmin,Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul, Hyukjae (Girls)

Characters: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Ryeowook, Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Donghae and Hyukjae

Songs: Andante and Believe

Summary: Sungmin is a fan girl and she was in loved to her idol Kim Yesung~ a singer. Can she find a way to be with her love? Or she will find another guy to love because it is impossible for a fan girl to be a lover of a star?

Author's note: This is my first fanfic. I wrote this story because I'm bored. Sorry for the wrong grammars. I'm not good in English and I'm not good in writing stories. I hope you enjoy reading this. Please leave your comments/feedbacks after reading the story. Thank you! J

CHAPTER 1: The Concert

"Minnie, your friends are already here. Come down, ppali!" Donghae said as he calls his sister.

"Ne, oppa. I'm coming," Sungmin answered.

Today is the concert of their idol, Kim Yesung. He is a handsome, humble, lovable and very good singer. Sungmin, Leeteuk and Heechul will go to the concert to see their idol. They saved money for this much awaited concert of Yesung.

"Min, c'mon. We need to hurry. For sure there are lots of people already there," Leeteuk said.

"Teukie is right Minnie," Heechul added.

"Okay, I'm ready! Donghae oppa, we're going."

"Alright Minnie. Good bye. Take care of yourselves girls. Go home early," Donghae replied.

"Yes oppa," Sungmin said.

And finally they arrived at the concert hall. There are lots of people. They are all shouting the name of Yesung. Leeteuk, Sungmin and Heechul's seats are in the Upper Box. They can't afford the VIP and SVIP. They made a banner saying, "Yesung, will you marry me?"

At last, it is time to enter the concert hall. The girls prepared their tickets for inspection. Heechul and Leeteuk got their tickets while Sungmin...

"Omo! Where's my ticket?"

"What's the problem Minnie," Heechul asked.

"I can't find my ticket unnie."

"Jinjja? Where did you put it?"

"I put it here in my bag."

"Are you sure?"

"Ne. I'm really really sure."

"Did you find it, Min? We're the next," Leeteuk said.