Chapter 1

A/N if you haven't read the Haunted Youth comics then please go and check this tumblr site out. http://cade-a-way.tumblr.com/post/93226638406/ghost-towns-entire-haunted-youth-comic-book this is where I got most of my ideas for the characters and their backgrounds and more. So enjoy my creeps and freaks!! :D

My eyes opened to the sun shining in through my window. I let out a yawn and sat up in bed. While stretching, my phone went off, alerting me and letting me know that I had received a text. I reached over to my nightstand and saw that my friend Lexi had texted me.

'Hey Bitch! I just wanted to let you know that we're all heading down to the ice cream shop! Meet us there in half an hour! See ya there!'

I laughed. I absolutely loved all of my friends. We all were nothing without each other. All of us were unique and we liked it that way. None of us were like the other, and we each played in our part.

Lexi was the crazy one, with her neon green colored hair, gauges, and nose and tongue piercings. Luna was the more mature and quiet one. She had blue hair, along with snake bite piercings and medium sized gauges. She was the one that really brought us all together. Bridget was the nerd of us, but we loved her either way. Her soft pink hair giving her the look of innocence, while she hid her tattoos under her "modest" clothing, but puts her tons of ear piercings on full show. Then there was Alley. Her galaxy hair symbolized all of us, (well that's what she tells us anyway). She's the one that helps Lexi get all of us in trouble. She may seem sweet at first, but when you actually get to know her she's evil. Then there's me. Femi. I have vibrant red hair and love almost everything. I have a septum piercing, gauges, and almost always wear a black or grey beanie on my head.

Today I decided to wear my favorite red flannel with a black tank underneath, along with a pair of denim shorts. My black purse flung over my shoulder; placing all of my personal belongings inside. I put on some eyeliner and mascara, then left my apartment. Grabbing my keys on the way out.

While driving to the ice cream shop, I decided to stop by the library to buy Bridge the book she had been wanting. It was something I usually did for her without her even asking, mainly because I loved her, but also for the fact that this really hot guy named Kevin worked there. He seemed a little mysterious though.

Kevin kept to himself a lot. Of course he'd be quiet in a library, but he'd stare at me whenever I went in there. Not in a creepy way, but more of a curious way. Whenever I'd ask him for help he'd act a bit strange. Not only did he stare at me, but he'd stare at all of my friends and I. I was determined to find out why, but only when I knew what I would say to him.

I walked towards one of the book shelves labeled sciences. Like I said, Bridget was the nerd.

I looked through marine science, biology, chemistry, when I finally found the book she had wanted. A smile made its way onto my lips, thinking of the pink haired girl's reaction.

I was just about to go and buy the book, when I noticed Kevin place a very odd looking book onto one of the shelves farther away. Making sure to wait until he left the area, I pretended to read the science book in my hands. How did Bridget understand or even like this shit? As soon as he walked somewhere else, I went over to where he was.

The book wasn't too hard to find. It seemed as though it had been glowing with different colors, almost like a galaxy or group of stars. When I pulled the book out, there were indeed stars on it, but they were moving, as well as the colors. They were changing and moving across the book. I turned it over and saw that there was no price. I turned it back over and finally noticed a note sticking out of the odd book.

'Take the book with you. It is in no need of being bought.' The note said.

This was odd. Did Kevin put the book there on purpose? Did he know I'd become curious and come for it? Was he trying to get me in trouble? I didn't know, but being used to getting in trouble because of someone else, I put the book in my bag.