S H E

Mark...mark get up bruh it's time for us to go work for mr.ricky at the car wash. Ite Ite man I'm up shit..whipping my eyes feeling the sun beam on my chocolate pearlescent skin. Jumping out of bed then hitting the bathroom tripping over my favorite Jordan shoe, shit I say stumbling into the bathroom. Grabbing my toothbrush sliding the Colgate optic white across the top of it perfectly. Hmm that's as first as I run the water over my brush, i shine my pearly whites, and smile in the mirror and taunt of how good I looked. Feeling particularly good today I shout over to "mike man today might be the day". Mike shouting back "nigga what are you rambling about" I laugh and say "you know mr.Ricky might promote a nigga today I'll be in charge of your paycheck" smirking at him getting under his skin. I pull out my dresser draw pulling out my sunny scrubs t-shirt sliding it on over my tank top. pulling open my pants draw scuffling my Levi's and true religion jeans to the side. looking for my work dickies fuck where could they be shrugging my shoulders and walking over to the refrigerator I see my dickies. covering the peach soda I bought last night I couldn't think of anyone else but....Mike! Mmm I ain't even tripping and this nigga drunk all then soda he definitely gotta catch the fade grabbing my pants and putting them on. I get my beat up air forces and get in the car while mike is sitting there blasting the new young thug I pay no attention to him and drive to work getting there 5 minutes early. Mr.Ricky calls me into his office as soon as I get done clocking in "Markkkk" as he yells distinguished for me to come in. I sit down and he lectures me how he wants the wash to run smoothly I simply nod and walk out cars come like the usual. working here you see a lot of interesting characters from drug dealers to lawyers hell I even seen future come here one time he really didn't say to much. I look around outside and see this blue 2013 BMW pull up on the lot. I instantly walk over to help as the window rolls down I see the most beautiful nubianess goddess ever skin golden like caramel. Her essence was the scent of roses and cherries I was stuck in awe she read my name "mark is it" she said I talked gibberish not realizing then I caught myself. "Yeah I'm mark and you are" she smirked being very flirtatious "I'm Mia but a lot of people call me red". I smile from ear to ear saying "well red what can I man like me do for you today" she asks me to clean her car and detail the insides a little I take her to the spot where the shade is and vacuums the inside and under the rugs I pick up a piece of fallen paper on the floor it's a number maybe hers. I nod and keep working finally finishing up I give her the final ok and she gets back in letting her engine roar. I ask her will I see her again she only smiles and backs out of the parking space my mind going crazy over this women. I have to find out more who is she what is she about I sit and wave as she drives away into the sunset...