The addveture begeins

"Hey Nina!" Miko said "Can you keep a secret?"

I reply "ya."
"Great! I have to tell you that there's a secret war going on between giant transformers, the Autobots  and the Decpticons. If you see a Decpticon, run for you gosh darn life. I'm sorry but I had to tell someone, don't tell anyone." She whispered .

"K" I said. Like she's telling the truth I thought and rolled my eyes.

The last school bell rang loudly as I sprinted out of the classroom, eager to get to my secret space. When I reached the edge of town I made sure no one was following.

     I quickly jogged to to a not-so-near-but-not-so-far canyon. It took a while but I got there. When I reached the cave I peered inside and looked at my collection of objects, I counted every single thing to make sure it wasn't stolen. I especially made sure that my favorite necklace was still here, it was a bright blue glowing crystal. I always put it on when I get here. I found it in the large cave when I first found it, it was my prize possession and I hope to never lose it.

     It was always so dark in here so I brought a flash light. I turned it on and almost immediately I heard whispers. I shrugged it off. I walked around to find my necklace I found it on a rock near the stone cold wall of the cave.

-~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-
Im sorry if this chapter is so short 😁 it's just that I have the second chapter ready and I needed something before it. I hope you understand, but thank you for reading! I hoped you enjoyed .

Stay wise my friends!