Chapter: 1

Hey this is my first OUAT fanfiction so I'm sorry if the characters seem not themselves but I hope you enjoy!

Emma's POV

My eyes were blinded by the cloth wrapped around my head and my hands were cuffed and hung above my head. It was quiet, I couldn't remember how I got here or where I was..
The sound of a door brought me out of my thoughts.
"Do You think she will cooperate Captain?"
"We shall see, leave us Mr. Smee and no matter what anyone hears no one is to come down here, understood?"
"Y-yes Captain!"
I heard him scurry away and a door slam, I was alone with this Captain.
I jumped in surprise when I felt warm hands slide my blindfold down my face. I blinked and looked around, I was in a big empty room my arms hanging from a hook in the ceiling.
"Good Morning love, I trust you weren't too uncomfortable."
I looked at the man standing in front of me. He had the most beautiful blue eyes, short scruffy black hair and had a short black scruff around his face.
"W-who are you?"
He smiled and bowed "How rude of me, Killian Jones at your service, but of course most people prefer to call me Hook."
I squinted at him and noticed that one of his hands was actually a silver hook.
I nodded slowly in understanding. "Pirate, what do you want with me?"
He glared at me and brought his hook to my neck. "That's Captain to you love."
I narrowed my eyes at him defiantly. "What do you want from me?"
His glare melted into a cold smirk. "Isn't it obvious princess? You are the key to the richest kingdom in all of the relms. You are my prisoner."
I spat at him "You will get nothing from my kingdom."
He glared at me as he wiped my spit from his face. "Then it is your life I will have." He reached over and pulled my blindfold back into place. "You will rot here until I say otherwise!"
I heard his footsteps head away and the door slam shut. What have I gotten myself into?