The Whole Book in one page ( sorry was in a hurry) ❤️

Racing champ Lightning McQueen was back in Radiator Springs. He spent the day with Mater , then he drove off to have dinner with Sally. At the restaurant, a TV show talked about the World Grand Prix. Italian racer Francesco Bernoulli bragged about being the fastest car in the world. Lightning's eyes lit up. He decided to enter the race to beat Francesco! Mater was excited, too, because Lightning was taking him along ! They headed to Tokyo, Japan for the first of three races. In Tokyo, British agents Finn McMissile and Holley Shift-well mistook Mater for an American agent. Then, during the race, several cars' engines blew up. Spectators blamed Allinol, an alternative fuel created by Sir Axlerod , who was hosting the World Grand Prix. Worst of all, Lightning lost because he had been confused by Mater talking to Holley over the team radio. Afterward, the angry racer faced Mater. " I don't want your help!" he shouted.
       But someone did want Mater's help. The next day,Lightning and the gang read a note from Mater. They thought he had gone home.But he was really with Finn and Holley! Mater, using a disguise And spy gadget given to him by Holley, snuck into a secret meeting. He learned the mysterious Big Boss has hired Professor Z and his thugs to cause the crashes at the races. This made Allinol look dangerous. Lightning won the next race in Italy, but he wasn't  happy. He missed Mater. Lightning had vowed to use Alinol in the final rave in London. The Big Boss knew he would have to destroy Lightning to prove that Allinol was dangerous. Mater tried to slip out of the meeting to warn Lightning, but was captured instead. Soon Mater found himself traped with Finn and Holley inside the clock works ofBig Bentley in London. To make things worse, professor Z's thugs said they planted a bomb in Lightning McQueen's pit area! After the thugs left, Mater escaped and sped off to save Lightning. Holley and Finn escaped soon after. Holley extended her wings and took a shortcut through the face of big Bentley. she and Finn  raced off to catch Professor Z and his thugs. Just as Mater  pulled into Lightning's pit, he learned that the bomb had actually been planted on him! The tow truck zoomed away, eager to apologize, Lightning followed him. "Im not letting you get away again." he shouted. Meanwhile, Holley flew in to stop the thugs chasing Lightning and Mater. Soon Finn caught up with the. He had captured Professor Z. But only the Big Boss could deactivate the bomb attached to Mater. The thugs still wanted to destroy Lightning, but the Radiator Springs folks stopped them. With time running out, Mater realized who the Big Boss really was. With Lightning in tow, Mater took off onto the sky! Landing in front of the Queen, Mater announced the Sir Axlerod, the inventor of Allinol, was the Big Boss. Axlerod had to deactivate the bomb, proving Mater right. Axlerod had created Allinol to make all alternative fuels look bad. Then cars everywhere would go back to using the oil that he owned, making him rich and powerful. However, thanks to Mater, Axlerod's plans had failed. Mater was a hero! To thank him, the Queen knighted him Sir Tow Mater. Lightning took Mater to his next race, back in Radiator Springs. The racers lined up once again. As Lightning sped by, Holley and Finn asked Mater to go on another mission. But Mater declined. He belonged in Radiator Springs with his best buddy. Still, he decided to have some fun with one last spy gadget. In a flash, Mater caught up to Lightning. " They let me keep the rockets!" he hollered. "See you at the finish line." Lightning called back.