Chapter one

I was done saying good bye, again. I watched as his TARDIS took off into time and space and the universe. Into a world of light and dark, good and bad, life and death. I had experienced that world too. Watching as the earth was absorbed by the sun, the evil of the daleks, and the slythein trying to overthrow the government. I missed that world, the running and the fear, but also the hope and the saving! And the quirky man and his big blue box.
    My goodbyes were already said once,
and I thought that was the end. But I was wrong. I was so, so wrong. I got to go back. I got to see his beaming face as his eyes looked into mine, as we sprinted down that road racing to see each other after such a long break. He scared me there. He was hit by a dalek laser and began to regenerate, but he was still himself. We had our fun and our happiness but it was finally time to go home.  While we were rescuing the universe from peril, he was accidentally cloned, but his clone wasn't exactly the same. His clone was human, rather then timelord. I now stand on this beach, bad wolf bay, sobbing into his clones shirt. He left me with his clone to take care of and I am very great full for that. Yet, he still isn't MY doctor. But he is close enough, with an almost the same personality. I'm sure his one heart can hold just as much as the Doctor's two. 
     He held my shoulders and turned my head up so he could look into my eyes.
      "Do you want to go save the universe like the doctor would?" He said, with that mischievous grin that the doctor always had when we took off in the TARDIS.
"Sure." I said, while fixing his jacket. "But first, let's get some chips."
So that's what we did. We went off to get some chips and then an entirely new set of adventures began.
___________________________
Comment for more!!! And thanks for reading!!! -high five-