Chap 1

Catalinas P.O.V.

"Katlin we need to go NOW!" I shouted staring at the threatening shadows, before looking up and seeing the head of the council.
"Look what we have here, 'gisunes'" he sneered saying gisunes as if  it was disgusting to say let alone looking at one.

Me and my twin are gisunes, a werewolf which can control fire or electric and have 4 tails to create either one or if focused hard enough, both. Other werewolves think of us as mutations and the council are hunting us down and have been for 4 years ever since we shifted and thrown out of our pack.

We didn't reply and just transformed into our giant gleaming red and shiny purple wolves, ripping our clothes in the process. I held my backpack which contained everything I owned in it, and dashed of . The good thing about being a gisune is being able to run as fast as lightning strikes or a fire spreading speedily through tall dry grass. After 5 hours of running we lost them but I was exhausted as was my sister so we wandered over this land and found a used wolf cave which would spare us from the rains.

I HATE RAIN! Mostly because I'm a fire gisune and because it makes me dripping wet through for at least 5-10 hours. Unless I set myself on fire which I can do in the flash of an eye, it takes that long.

We're going have to stay here for a while but not to long in case the council find us.

Katlins P.O.V.

"I'm hungry" I moan as my stomach lets out a large grr.
"You growling at me!" My sister acts mock hurt And held her heart, I think I'm the older one most of the time.
"Very funny, so food I catch and kill, you cook", I say knowing it will be easier for me to kill and her to cook.

"Deal!" My sister says messing with her hair, "stay close!". She shouts after I bolt out into the woods with my little reserved energy, entering the middle I crouch low, after shifting into my purple wolf, looking for my first victim. I spot a elderly deer and I think I can do much better, I continue forward until I come upon a young deer with long antlers eating from a cherry brush, I swish my tail together treating enough lightning to take it down before striking the deer.

After many more kills I drag my prize back to the den and see my sister, looking a something on her backpack , I instantly knew what it was. The picture of our deceased family, I plop down next to her and stare at crumpled up picture of us our parents and older brother. I remember the day of there deaths perfectly.

Flashback 4 and 7/8 years ago.

We had just left work when my wolf went skittish and told me to get outside for some reason, Catalina's did the same so we complied. Once we were in the forest clearing the most excruciating pain flared through our bodies.

Are we shifting?, I heard it was supposed to be like this but we were supposed to shift 3 years ago but that didn't happen so we were labeled as omegas.

'Cat what's happening' I mind link her.
'My wolf says were shifting but I never thought it was going to be this painful' she replies obviously in agony.

The pain becomes to much and I fall to ground, closely followed by Cat, are breathing gets ragged and only mere seconds later were panting uncontrollably. Suddenly the pain became more intense and I heard the cracking of bones I looked towards Cat in mid shift then I felt it to my bones stared to ground together and click into place, not long after a felt fur spurt from my body. The pain was over. I looked toward Cat and if a wolf could look shocked I sure did, she was a fire gisune the most hated creature in the werewolf world.

She also looked shocked so I ran to the close river and glanced at my reflection. I almost dropped dead there and then, I looked at my shiny purple fur and piercing blue eyes, then it hit me I was the Lightning gisunes.

In the far by trees I noticed a figure running away so naturally me and Catalina ran after them. It was amazing in wolf form I could run nearly as fast as light just like Cat, were were following the scent into the pack house but shifted and got one of the many clothes hidden away on.  We marched up to the pack house in search of the person. We followed the scent to the alphas office.

"Where is he or her!" I said frustrated. Then we heard a pleading cry which sounded like our brother, storming into the office we saw a haunting sight.

I cried out to my family which were all on there knees with there hands tied behind there back, rage clouded my vision so I let Catalina take over. I took all my strength to not strangle the deranged alpha who lost his mate to a fire.

"Why are you doing this you deranged bastard", she growled power evident in her voice. Her eyes gleamed a bright reddy orange and fire flicked from her claws.

"Well a little birddy aka my beta told me, the little puny omegas have shifted into a pair of gisunes", he says in a rough monotone voice disgust lingering in the air, "So obviously I drag their family down here and kill them in front of the little mutations".

I saw red and he called in two wolves to restrain each of us, it was not enough so he had to get about 7 for each of us.
My parents stared at me and my distraught sister, they called through our family mind link, the three last words to ever leave there mouth
'I love you...' The all said at the same time then everything in the world stopped.

They all dropped to the floor claw marks along each of the throats. I broke through the people holding me back as did  Catalina and dropped to our knees near our dead parents and 15  year old brother, blood pouring from there throats, pooling on to the plush carpet.

I felt a surge of energy flow through my veins as I let out a blood curdling scream along with Catalina's. Suddenly her whole body set on a blaze of fire and lightning hit everybody in the room except Catalina. They all fell to the floor unconscious.

"Katlin we need go the council is going to be after us now, get mum and dads emergency money, clothes and essentials, go!" She said tears dripping down her circular head.

I grabbed everything and arrived at the door.
"Everything is going to be different now....".

End of flashback

And it was.