Typical Drunk Household

//Why hello there! I'm glad you are reading my fic ^u^ but must have you know that this has lots of triggers ((#ShitISoundLikeKankri)) some of these situations are based on what happened when I was a kid, but other than that, this is the first fic I have ever written! So yes it might be a tad bit slow but hey! This is a story! Not a one shot .-. So anyways! I hope you enjoy this, I will update when I can!//

Crack!
You flinched and squeezed your eyes shut as the buckle of the belt your stepfather wielded smack across your back the third time, large half square welts forming

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO HANG OUT WITH THOSE FREAKS WHENEVER YOU WANT HUH Y/N?!" your stepfather yelled as he brought the belt down again, this time dangerously close to your head. You stifled a sob at the flash of burning pain.

"S-she was only walking me home dad! I'm sorry!" You stuttered out. You curled up as much as you could and regretted letting your best friend walk you home, you see, your friend was what was catagorized as an "emo/scene" kid. You've always loved them, but your step dad, he hated them, you tried to dress like them a few times, the one time that he did catch you he ended of pulling you around the house by your hair. And dear fucking god did it hurt. You were shattered out of your revere as you felt leather meet your cheek, a yelp emanating from you.

"DONT FUCKING IGNORE ME YOU BITCH" the man looming over you screamed. You flinched as he raised it again, hiding your face you waited for the blow
.
.
.
...you opened your eyes slightly and looked up to see your mother standing over you, protecting you.

"(Stepfathers name) god fucking damnit, leave her alone. She can choose who she wants to walk with" she motioned with her hand for you to go. Immediately you sprung up and ran to your room, careful to not slam the door you then ran over to the window and looked up at the moon as you felt a few tears slip down your face, a sniffle coming from you. You jumped slightly as you heard a smack and then two voices screaming at each other. The tears started to drip down your face at a faster pace as you looked down at the meadow. You saw movement in the field and quickly wiped your face, hiccuping as you saw a figure in the field. You glimpsed a set of orange goggles on a strikingly pale face with what looking like a bandanna before the figure disappeared. You sighed and sunk down, hugging your knees as your young mind took in more screaming and the sounds of hitting.

//le timeskip ouo\\

The next morning you woke up by one of your step brothers throwing a toy truck at you

"Get up you freak! Mom said yo get ready and take your meds before we're late!" He snapped as he grabbed the toy and walked out. You sighed and got up, going into the bathroom you brushed your long brown hair and pulled it into a pony tail as you pulled on a dress and shoes. You then hurried down the stairs and went over to your med container. You sighed, you were bipolar, had severe ADHD, manic depression, and a unknown personality disorder. You opened the pill minder and took the 5 pills before grabbing a baggie of cereal, the doctor did say it helped you concentrate if you were eating or folding something. You then grabbed your bag and slung it over you shoulder.

"Y/N! are you ready?!" Your mom called

"Yeah mom! Gimme a sec, I'm coming out!" You said as you rushed out the door. You sighed as you got in the car and thought 'third day of 4th grade... Great'
You grumbled as you were then driven to school...
//haha yes! I'm being brutally honest about my past, I honestly think I can get over it by putting it out here! And yes, those disorders I have had since I was 5, so heh. Please, I would love if there was no hate, I am going to skip ahead to a year or two before my actual age! Thank you ^u^\\