Reyton Oneshot Plot One

Hey everyone! This is my first work on watt pad, as I am normally written on Fanfiction.net but I figured I would figure out how to use watt pad as well, and it should be fun! This Oneshot is taken from my own Fanfiction account, and with the exception of the GMW properties is my own writing, not someone else's! :) I do all the editing (which is why there may be some screw ups sometimes) and I often do these late at night, so sorry about that... Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my first Wattpad post!

P.S. I'm currently in the process of writing Sabrina Carpenter Songfic one shots for Rucas, kind of odd, but fun. So, I figured while I am working on some of those, I figured I would give you this! Inspired by I Love You, Riley Matthews by Girl Meets Fanfic (on Fanfiction.net) go check that fanfic out if you haven't already, it's one of my favorites! :) Anyways, here I go with my own Reyton plot! This should be fun! I haven't been shipping Reyton near as long as Rucas, but I like it more now! :)

WARNING: SOME SECTIONS MAY BE EXTREMELY HURT/COMFORT LIKE. IF YOU WANT ALL HAPPY HAPPY GO READ TABLE SET FOR TWO! (This is currently on Fanfiction.net but will likely get posted here sometime in the future as well!) Also, everything regarding the plot is completely fake. Only the names are real. This fic is completely OOC and is AU from the show Girl Meets World, in case you can't tell by it being Reyton instead of Rucas. Some parts may also be quite fluffy. If you don't want any Romance and Fluff at all, this is not a story I'd recommend for you either, if that's what you want, I recommend Please Don't Leave Me, one of the other five stories joining TS42 in the 100,000+ words category on Fanfiction. With that, let's finally begin the actual first plot!!!

Rowan's POV:

Why does he have to be here? He's too perfect to play Lucas Friar! He can't be my show boyfriend! Peyton is out of your league, Row! He's older than you! You can't like him! Why does this have to happen to me? I mean, I love the show, but... I like Peyton for real too. I don't know. I just can't understand why. I can't like someone without understanding why I like them, right? Even look at the show! It seems like it's going too much towards Lucaya, and away from him and I! What if Sabrina likes him?! Oh my... What would that do to me?

General P.O.V.

As Rowan thought about Peyton after the Girl Meets World episode they just filmed, she realized something. She was the one who kissed Peyton. Sure it was for the show, but she didn't feel nervous. She felt confident. For Rowan, it gave her a way to have a crush on Peyton for real, but let everything out. She could just say it was Riley kissing Lucas. People would buy it, and her true feelings, for Peyton, would all be hidden inside her own mind and heart. When the show started to twist towards Sabrina and Peyton's romantic pairing Lucaya, Rowan was getting weaker and weaker. She started to lose touch with Sabrina and Peyton outside of the show out of pure jealousy. Peyton and Sabrina were closer in age, and Rowan, being the humble person she is, thought that the other two were more talented than her and deserved each other more than she did. If Sabrina liked Peyton, then so be it, she could have him, Rowan wanted what was best for everyone in the show, and if Sabrina and Peyton were together in Girl Meets World, it made sense for them to be together in real life, didn't it? The next episode they were filming was going to be all Lucaya, but Rowan had to stay for one scene in her fathers class before she was allowed to go. She quickly composed herself, and let all her anger go in her acting, giving her best performance yet. Nobody knew why she was trying so hard on a Lucaya episode, one she normally would do the opposite, but nobody said anything, just the way Rowan wanted it. She went back to her dressing room trying to relax and read some good Lucaya Fanfiction to make herself feel better, but it was still too early for that. All she could find was Rucas fanfics, the pairing between her and Peyton. It just made everything worse, so she decided to check Twitter, hoping to find people who compliment her acting ability to make herself feel better, but all she could find were people complimenting how she made it seem like she really did like Peyton and she played the role real well. She went to her personal bathroom in her dressing room and just started crying. Softly, so nobody would hear her, as she didn't want any attention. She thought about how 14 year old girls go through the same thing all the time. It wasn't just her. Rowan just wished she was one of those oblivious girls. One that didn't know what feelings for a boy were like. One that could forget about them, or ignore them at her own command. That wasn't Rowan though. She knew she liked Peyton, and her kissing him 'for the show' just confirmed that. Sure, it was part of the show, but it was one of her dreams, and since that day, her next dream just kept getting less and less likely until she couldn't take it. With Girl Meets World lasting a long time, at least she hoped for her career purposes and the fans, there was no way she was getting over Peyton anytime soon. She would just have to use her talents to her advantage and act like nothing was happening. Of course, when everything was as bad as she thought it could get, the last thing Rowan expected, or wanted, was what happened next.