Chapter 1

HI GUYS!

So this is my first chapter to my story!!! I will start writing more notes on other chapters. Sorry for grammer and spelling mistakes! Hope you like the first one!!

-Grace <3

The rope tightened around my legs and arms. Every time i shrieked in pain he tightened the rope. It was hard not to with the bristles of the rope stinging me while it embedded in my skin. My worst nightmare actually came true. I never thought a walk in the streets would turn into me being on the verge of dying. You're probably wondering why i am in this situation, so listen up. 

"I can't wait for the party," I screamed excitedly to Amber. Amber was my best friend for as long as I can remember. She was always there for me and we did everything together! We were both invited to Jasons house for a graduation party. We were graduating from tenth grade in two days. 

"I still don't know what I'm gonna wear," she exclaimed.

"ohh, I'm gonna wear my faded blue jean shorts and my pink, purple, and blue floral crop top."

"Sounds so adorable!" She sounded almost as excited as i was. 

"Wait, do you have a ride to the dance?" I asked her. It was embarrassing because we must've been the only ones in our grade that didn't have a licence. Her mom was working and my parents were going out to eat. We decided to meet each other at my house and walk up. It was getting late and she had to leave.

"Bye, Taylor!" She hugged me as she walked out the door.

The party was two days away, but it it hard for me to make decisions. Now it was time to go up stairs and pick out my makeup.