REQUEST HERE

Hi! I decided to just leave this be and so people can request whenever, whoever I will just be making some requests sometimes, I will be choosing a couple whenever I'm bored and feel like it!

 Please pay attention to every word I say.

There are some rules you need to follow and be aware that I won't be accepting many requests and wont also give a reason why. Sometimes inspo doesn't hit and or your form was poorly filled.

I don't ask much for the cover, all I ask is that if you keep it, credit in your summary  that I made the cover is a must.

  I won't be accepting or denying, I mean I wont be saying it, I will go through the requests, whenever I find one I think I can make I give it a try and then if I end up doing it I will post it here and dedicate it to you. Requests that don't interest me I will probably delete just so it isn't confusing.  

YOUR STORY MUST BE POSTED OR I WILL NOT MAKE YOU A COVER.

I may deny your request without further reason.

You better not have requested the same cover somewhere else.

Pick up your cover within 3 days or it will be turned into a premade.

Tell me if you are going to use it or not and even if you are not going to use it at least have the decense to tell me and thank me for my time, no? I'm just saying this because once even someone who kept the freaking cover I made her, she completely ignored me and didn't even gave me the credit.

Credit me in the story's blurb 

NOW, REQUEST IN THIS CHAPTER AND ONLY IN HERE.

P.S don't ask me when your cover will be done, I have way too much to do plus patience is a virtue :)

ALSO I wont do many fanfiction and teenfiction 5SOS covers are very hard to me to do bc they dont have many good pics to work with, but 1D I might do a couple and such 

FORM (I swear if you use a different form and or don't provide me decent ideas I'm going to ignore your request) 

simple [] manipulated [ ]

title:

author:

subtitle*:

IDEAS:

mood/genre:

real short blurb of story:

is your story posted:

do you promise to credit me as required:

Keep in mind that my best genre is Dark covers, also I don't do anime covers I'm very sorry.