Prologue: Runaway Baby

A/N: This is my first bxb book to write and my first book to publish, so I apologize, as early as possible, if there will be some errors, mistakes or even gaps, that may lead to confusion. And being a reader myself, I know that is very frustrating. Also, since this my first book, I am well aware that I have so much place for improvements and please feel free to inform me regarding what you may see will do good for my story. Comments, Suggestions and all is very much appreciated. Please be informed that this is a boyxboy action story. If you don't want that, please feel free to back out now. Thank you and please enjoy reading. :)

*EllaBella ~

PROLOGUE :

* Robby's POV *

Stroke, Breathe, Stroke, Breathe, Stroke, Breathe. Those sequences replay over and over, until I felt the tile ahead, tapped it and go up in the water. I took gulps of air as I calm and even my breathing. I wipe the dripping water on my face, looking at the coach as he clicks the timer, waiting for the result.

"2:30.5! Great! That's a new record!" the Coach Spencer proudly announce with a gleeful look in his face. I can't help but sigh triumphantly with my new achievement.

"You've done great for the 200 Freestyle. You need to keep it up for the coming competition." Coach reminded me, definitely doing some pressure to stir within me.

"Yes, Coach. I'll do my best." I nodded eagerly for the coach to see.

"Well then, practice is over. Let's resume tomorrow." Coach informed me, heading for the door with his clipboard in hand. I slowly got out of the water and went  to the lounge chair, where I left my towel and robe. I dried my body with my towel and once I felt somehow parched, I put on my robe, then suddenly sensed someone looking at me from somewhere. Bewildered, I looked for where it may be from, but I saw none. I shrugged it off and proceed to the locker room to take a shower.

* Robby's POV *

The final bell rings as a sign for the end of my class today. I sighed with relief and started to put my things in my bag. I started for the door before anyone else, hurrying to go practice. As I got out, rushed out of people to get to the gym. Along the way, I passed through the swimming pool beside the gym, and saw an angel. Well, I may be exaggerating but in my eyes, I really saw an angel. Cheesy, right? But can you blame me for describing what I saw like that?

He was getting out of the water, his muscles rippling. As he walked toward his things, I stared at him in awe. His skin tanned, his hair wet, water dripping along his beautiful neck, down to his sculptured chest then, along his washboard abs, and further beyond his black tight Speedo. The view had me licking and biting my lip, sending waves of electricity through my body, having the sleeping one in my pants react. Wait, what?

What does this mean? What is happening to me? Am I gay? I thought I'm straight? I like making out with girls and banging them so this means I'm straight, right? But what was I feeling just a few moment ago? Was it just because of the surprise scene I saw? Who's that boy? What's his name? Why I am asking questions to myself? My self-interrogation was interrupted when I detected myself still staring at him. Subsequebtly, I noticed that he somehow felt me looking at him and started looking around. I immediately ducked and moved behind the doors. Afraid that he spotted me, I ran.

A/N : Whoaaa! Sorry for the cliffhanger! And I know that it's short, I'll my best to make the next one longer. As much as I want to write it all down, I have to save some for the 1st Chapter. Thank you for those who waste their time to read this. I love you guys! wink wink :*

*EllaBella ~