Ignazio #1 - Salsa!

Your P.O.V.

     You were at home, on a rather gorgeous day, cooking in the kitchen. You didn't mind being inside on a day like this, since they were pretty regular in Italy. You were preparing spaghetti bolognese for when your boyfriend, Ignazio, got home from recording. As you were cooking, you were listening to Il Volo's cover of "O' Sole Mio." As much as you liked Luciano Pavarotti's version, you couldn't resist shaking your hips and spinning to the harmony of the trio's voices, and the rhythm of the gentle music. Besides, the thought of the chubby little foetus that was seventeen old Ignazio was always a treasure. 
     Setting the food onto the plate, making sure that your presentation was perfect, you took it to the table, and placed covers over both plates, keeping the food warm. As you were setting the table, you kept sliding around on your hard wood floor as you were dancing, your socks making you slide just that much further. 
     Suddenly, just as Ignazio's part came on, you felt two strong hands gently grip your hips. You turned your head to the side, as Ignazio sang in whispers to your ear. You shivered, as he started to move your hips, moving his simultaneously. You took the hint, and began to sway your hips, taking your arms back so they were playing with the hair at the base of his neck as you danced. There was nothing he loved more than the feeling of your body roll as you dance. It's his kryptonite! It's one of the things that made him fall in love with you. You turned around, still in his hold, and pecked him on the lips. He smiled and rested his forehead against yours. As the pace of the song picked up, he took your hand in his and span you around several times, making you giggle. He suddenly pulled you towards him, picked you up bridal style and spun you around. You were both laughing, and as he set you down, you both stumbled into each other from dizziness.
     He held onto your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. You rested your head against his chest, and he rested his chin on the top of your head. You stayed like this until the end of the song, slowly rocking from side to side. You were oblivious to what came on next because of the tickling feeling of Igna's hands caressing the sides of your waist, as they once again made there way down to rest on your hips. You only now realised that you'd been slowly making your way to the bedroom, as you bumped against it's closed door. Ignazio began to kiss you, bringing his hand around to your bum, squeezing it, earning a moan from you. He took this opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth, then deepening the kiss. As he began to kiss down your neck, he brought his hands up to unbutton your shirt. You rubbed your hands up and down his back, but before he could go any further, you whispered to him.
     "Igna?" He moaned a response.
     "I made bolognese." he stopped everything he was doing and looked at you wide eyed. 
     "Bolognese?! Yipee! It has been too long since I've been able to enjoy my bella's bolognese!" You watched as he skipped away from the bedroom door and took the cover off of the food, breathing in deeply, looking at the food with desire. You couldn't help but grin, as the previous sense of longing was replaced with one of pure love. You couldn't believe how lucky you were to have this big duffus as your boyfriend. 

A/N: Title pun is intended. I know it's short, but I promise the future ones will be longer. 

Please send me requests, either through inbox or in the comments.

Grazie, and ciao, YA CREEPS!! ;3 x