I write cacti not tragedies

(A/N- HELLO TIS I HERE IS AN UPDATE WHICH I WRITE FROM MY BATHROOM (it has the best wifi shut up) SO READ IT AND I AM SO SORRY IN ADVANCE (dedicated to shinigamiatthedisco and theblacklemonade ))

It had been three months since 'The Cactus Incident'. Sanj never found out about Tierney murdering her love, and instead thought that Cactus had left her. Her life was a wreck. The only thing that helped her through was her best friend Tierney. Tierney would never hurt her (A/N-bitch you thought). Yet, in her mind, something felt wrong. She knew in her mind that Cactus would never leave her like that- Cactus loved her. She could even hear Cactus' voice in her head "Sanj.... I'm sorry.... I love yo-". "SHUT UP! Shut up! Shut up!" She screamed at herself, rocking herself on the floor (mini moshpit same) Sanj started sobbing, until she cried herself to sleep, her last thoughts being 'I've been thinking too much...... Help me'.
*time skip falalala*
"Sanj.." Cactus' voice resounded around the room. Sanj groaned groggily, curled up on the floor. "Sanj... Please...." Cactus said. "Cactus?" Sanj questioned sleepily, "why did you go? I missed you..". Cactus replied "I didn't mean to, sunshine. Tierney.... She found out about us.... She k-killed me.." Sanj's eyes shot open. "So...the cactus s-salad wa-" she was cut off by the bile rising up her throat, the stomach acid finding a new way to make her get sick (-3-). She swallowed it down (nO) just as Cactus began to speak "But Sanj, it's okay, I made a deal with a shinigami... I got my body back! We can be together again! So Sanjy... Will you marry me?". "YES! A MILLION TIMES YES" Sanj shrieked.
*time skip*
Today was the big day ~ the Sanjtus wedding! They had invited all their friends and family, except Tierney of course. Cactus nervously played with it's prickles, as it waited for Sanj next to the vicar, who was named Oviya. A rock rendition of 'Here Comes The Bride' started playing as Sanj started walking down the aisle. Cactus gasped- She looked amazing! She was wearing black jeans and a purple Hogwarts shirt, and Cactus thought that she had never looked so beautiful. Sanj smiled nervously at her future spouse.
*ceremony, vows ladida*
"If anyone has a reason why these two shall not be wed speak now or forever hold your peace" Oviya the vicar stated. Suddenly, Tierney burst in through the goddamn doors (no) (wow how unpredictable me well done -_-) screaming "NO! I LOVE CACTUS! NO THEY CANT GET MARRIED!". The entire congregation gasped, except for the person in the horse mask who clapped and said "I love it!". Tierney stormed up the aisle and grabbed Cactus' hand and Sanj's hand. "I am so so so sorry. I was so jealous of you, Sanj that I let my bad side get the better of me.... Please forgive me... Cactus! I still love you, I never stopped. Sanj....I've really enjoyed the time we've spent together.... I l- love you as well...." Tierney blushed at these words, and look down hesitantly. "Well..... Looks like we're having a three way wedding..." Sanj smirked. "Really?!" Tierney looked up in joy. "Really." Cactus and Sanj said in harmony. Then, Brendon Urie burst in singing 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' and realised something. "Hehe.... Wrong room.... Sorry.... Congratulations though" he scratched his head and ran out. And as Sanj faced her best friend and her love, she thought "Maybe everything will be alright". And maybe everything would.
(Wow that was intense so 610
words of cactus fanfic okay then)