Prologue

"Yes Sir," was really the only communication I had with my creator. I wasn't created to talk, or be talked to. I was created for one purpose and one purpose only.

To Kill...

My name is Agent L034, and I'm an assassin. There have been many before me, created for the same purpose, but unfortunately, they all failed. My most recent mission was to kill the one before me, Agent L033. I had just been born that day, or "completed", as my creator called it. Opening my eyes to the world for the first time and seeing blood, it didn't affect me at all. That's when I met... him.

He calls himself our creator, says that's how we shall address him. When I didn't address him that way, he turned my face towards him, lifting my chin to look me sternly in the eyes, before slapping my face. He grabbed my face again and just before he could say something to me, we were interrupted by the lab door opening and another being who looked similar to me walked in. She was covered in bruises, and had blood all over her clothing. She threw a gun down on the desk behind us, and crossed her arms. "I quit", she hissed.

"Vocabulary invalid". A voice from the speaker above us said, as a machine like arm shot down from the ceiling and stabbed a long metal stick into the girl's neck, causing the girl to let out a piercing scream and fall to her knees. Her eyes, now black, looked up at me in pure terror; her lips mouthed, "Help me."

Feeling my creator behind me, the warm air of his breath sweeping across the back of my neck, he moved my hair from my ear and whispered "Destroy her." Something inside me seemed to jolt at his command, as I walked to the desk and picked up the gun that the girl had previously thrown at us. Turning to face her again and taking the shot which ended her seemed to impress my creator, as a slow clapping was all I could hear from behind me.

"Done." was all I could say, before my world became dark and quiet.