Chapter 1

A/N sorry if this story is bad its unedited and most parts will be written at 1:00 am. Also this chapter is dedicated to @_Lexy__ because she's Jesus
----------------------------------------------------
                      💮Dean💮
"DEAN WINCHESTER IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP RIGHT NOW I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE IN WITH A FRYING PAN" Dean heard his little sister Charlie yell from down stairs. "damn for 14 year old that girl was intense" dean thought to himself. when dean got down stairs the twins were already eating (A/n i know charlie and sam weren't related in the show but i really wanted charlie to be there sibling and i have an idea for the twins) "aww the charlie-azar (idk how to spell the Pokemon name #sorrynotsorry) and sam-squash didn't start eating without me did they." "they did dean-osour ."replied charlie. "come on lets get you guys to school before your late on your first day." dean said .

#charlie#

we all got in the impala sam and dean were in the front and i was in the back "so dean, deanosour, deanie beanie, my big bro, my main man. my brother from the same moth..." "spit it out charlie" "is there any way possible i can choose the music" i asked "if you can win rock paper scissors you can choose the music." dean said "what if we tie" i ask dean "then sammy gets to pick" dean replied "YES" we heard sam yell. "rock paper scissors shot" said dean and i in unison "yes scissors beat paper so get to i pick the music" i said as i start playing music from spotify female robbery by the Neighborhood ( i was listening to this while writing) and i start full on jamming out i was whipping my hair and just going all out until i see two teenagers starring at me, one guy and one girl, the guy was wearing a shirt that said the candy man on it (you already know who it is) and pink jeans with rainbow suspenders (if you don't know who it is by now ..... how) and the girl was wearing a black leather jacket and a purple tank top and skinny jeans. the guy started to hit the quan and the girl started whip i whispered "my people" then started jam out again.

#sammy#

i was looking out the window when i see to teenagers about charlie's and i's age (i don't think thats proper grammar oh well)dancing and i look back at charlie expecting to have one of those twin mental connection mind reading thingies , but instead i see her giving the teenagers a thumbs up and jamming out with them "god how am i related to her" i think.

#gabe#

i was walking to school with my best friend meg when we see a black car drive by and in the back seat there's a red head just dancing so meg and i decided to join her i hit the quan while meg hit the whip the red head gave us a thumbs up and whispered something that looks to be along the lines of "my people" "i like her" i heard meg say "yeah" i say "but did you see the guy with the long hair he was one fine piece of ass" i say, meg laughs "haha lets get to school now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------thats it for today folks once again i apologize if its bad its unedited and i'm half asleep. goodnight

wear some cool socks -sophie