Prologue

Nyssa Cordelia is the best friend of Tony Stark, an eccentric self-described genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist and the head of Stark Industries. Howard Stark, Tony's father, is best friends with Celeste Cordelia, a siren who hid her true identity from society with a variety of spells as well as being cautious. 

Celeste one day mated with a man who's identity remains a mystery, and had Nyssa. This unknown man was revealed to be a demon of sorts, and passed this onto his daughter Nyssa. Celeste died hours after giving birth to Nyssa, and her new guardian became the family maid, Gloria.

Gloria did not care for the newborn at all, as she wanted no part in raising the demonic siren and decided to leave Nyssa in a basket with her birth certificate at the Stark's doorstep, taking the Cordelia fortune for her own use and leaving the country.

As Nyssa grew up, she was like any other kid, besides the fact that she had a very high IQ and heightened senses. Nobody thought much of it though, as her mother was very intelligent and gifted.

Around age 13, she started having the transformations. Anytime she touched water or any liquid containing water, after 10 seconds her legs would convert into a very long, scaly bronze tail and her top would disappear only to be replaced by a scaly, bronze shall bra. She started growing fangs and had to stay hidden away in her room in order to avoid panicking the Stark family, until she was able to control retracting them.

She was taught professional gymnastics, acrobatics, karate, defense, and other fighting techniqures. Nyssa learned many things, sadly she has severe night terrors. 

At age 15, she had become really skilled at hiding her tail and being cautious. Nyssa slowly developed the power to control the 4 elements, established a siren's singing voice making her able to lure her victims or destroy things like glass and hearing with a powerful shriek, and mind control with her singing, bites with fangs, or kisses.

Nyssa's eyes would change color with her emotions and the use of her powers, and had to lie about 'color-changing contacts being the new trend' when Tony had never heard of such a thing before. 

Now, it is right before the battle of New York. Her and Tony live together in his house as he works on suits and the Avengers' Initiative. This is how it all started.

~~~

Nyssa will be portrayed by Phoebe Tonkin from H2O  ^ - ^ Hope you all enjoy