(Prologue)

.Present Day.

Reyan's(Ray-Ahn) heels could be heard clicking as she traveled through the lobby of the building where the number one radio show The Breakfast Club resided. Her head held high, she was going over the conversation she'd had with the head secretary in her mind.

Today, she would be discussing her modeling career not only that, but her affiliation with The World's Most Dangerous Group N.W.A. Just a little over a week ago on the fourteenth of August the biopic Straight Outta Compton was released for all of the world to see.

Reyan being amongst the crowd of onlookers, she even had to admit that the movie was spot on from the beginning down to the tragic ending.

However, she felt that the late rapper Eazy-E was misinterpreted. She was around during the era when N.W.A first began. She even remembered how the break up and the beef went between all of the group members.

Ice Cube, F. Gary Gray, and Dr. Dre managed to touch down on every single detail in the movie. From the characters right down to the location and setting of the movie.

But there was one thing that bothered her and felt it should be addressed. There were so many errors she'd noticed going on with Eazy-E's character. Since his so called wife Tomica Wright was behind most of the production, she figured it would've been checked or at least corrected.

She became highly offended after finding out how wrong she was. So she took it upon herself to speak out and tell the real story about Eric Wright aka Eazy-E, or as she knew him, the one and only father of her child.

Thirty minutes to an hour later, Reyan was seated comfortably right across from Charlamagne Tha God, who playfully flirted with her.

Even she had to admit that she was dressed in her best. Clad in an all white jumpsuit with a v-line, that was slightly cut just above her breasts, she looked undeniably stunning as always. Around her waist was a gold accessorized belt that was attached to the suit. She wore her hair pinned to the side in shimmering curls, not to mention the black stilettos she wore, managed to set her outfit off right.

She flashed her million dollar smile at Charlamagne showing off her red matte M•A•C lipstick only making her all the more beautiful.

"Ok good morning! Good morning everybody! This is Dj Envy, Angela Yee, and Charlamagne Tha God. We are The Breakfast Club and today we are sitting here with our special guest, the beautiful and talented Reyan Campbell, she is in the building!" Dj Envy loudly introduced catching Reyan off guard.

She'd been on many radio interviews before, but because she was too busy playing around with Charlamagne she damn near missed her introduction.

She smiled shyly and waved as if all of the listeners could actually see her, "hey! Hey! Good morning everybody!" She replied, quickly masking her embarrassment.

"Ok, so we're here to discuss your modeling career which has skyrocketed in the past year am I right?"

Reyan smiled widely, "yes! Oh my God I am so blessed to be able to live out my lifelong dream. Ever since I was real young I always said I would make it on the runway and here I am! Doing that and a whole lot more!" She gushed.

"When did you first start modeling?" Charlamagne asked curiously.

Reyan squinted her eyes as she tried racking her brain, "I started it in early 2000, but it didn't kick off until I'd say maybe '05 or '06 and now at this point I can say I'm exactly where I want to be in life," she answered truthfully.

"Ok, so I'm sure you know about the new movie that just came out about N.W.A?" Dj Envy interjected.

"Yeah, I've seen it Straight Outta Compton! It was a great movie, Ice Cube and Dre did a fantastic job."