Trigger Fingers

Roni

It's been three weeks. THREE FUCKIN WEEKS! Since someone took my baby. I haven't gotten any sleep,and barely been eating. I can't function knowing someone took her. We have had several search parties and started a whole investigation, but nobody has found a trace of her. I'm tired of sitting here waiting. I'm just wasting my time as I'm sitting here.

Xavier been hitting up every connect he knew, to see if anyone has seen her, but those lead to dead ends. Nothing is going right. The whole family is worried sick and has been praying over and over. I feel like time is just passing us and we need to do something.

As I was pacing around in my office, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." I calmly said. The mail cart man, Kris, came in and handed me a thick manilla envelope. I smiled and said thank you. He nodded his head and left. I look at the envelope confusingly.
It had some weight on it. It had an unrecognizable return address, it wasn't from the U.S.

I opened it carefully and spilled out the content. Out came hundreds of pictures of me, Xavier, Jamel, Chira,  my family, and Niya. I started getting angry immediately.  I scan through the heap of pictures and found a letter, it read:

"You're probably wondering where all this is coming from. Let's just say I've been watching you and your family since you stole what was MINE nine years ago. Since you took her, I took something of YOURS. Your precious daughter, I have her and I will not be giving her back. If you want her, you have to get her from my hands and I'm not going down without a fight. I'll give you one hint of where I am. The place where it all began for your bestfriend....

See you soon,

King S.

Ps.. Niya skin is soft."

By the time I finished, I was fuming from anger, as tears filled my eyes. A picture fell out the folder letter and it was Aniya birthday outfit with dried blood on it. I grabbed all the shit that came in the envelope and threw in my bag. I told my assistant that I was taking a long leave and that have everyone hold it down, until I get back.

Once I left the building, I called Chi to meet me at Xavier and Jamel other job, The Factory... Shit is finna go down.

I pulled up to The Factory and saw Chi's truck. I parked right beside her and got out. She looked at me and I looked at her. She knew shit was serious. She said nothing as we both walked quickly into the building. We entered and took the elevator to the basement. Cotton candy kush hit our nostrils as soon as we hit the ground level.

As the doors open, the gang was there. Ever since our last incident, we have stacked up. The gang is now about 500 plus. From assassin's to smugglers to computer hackers, we have them all. I looked and saw Tank, he was top security. I walked to him and he already knew who I was looking for.

"He's in the dungeon."  He said firmly. I nodded and walked to there. As Chi and I entered, I saw both of them, beating the fuck out of Al Keno and Carlito. Al Keno and Carlito were drug traffickers, but lately they been trafficking with our competition. We don't play that.

"I. Thought. You. Learned. From . Our. Last. Warning" my man  said as he punched Keno in the face, busting his nose and lips. Jamel was just boxing Carlito in the corner.

"Boss we swear, we weren't doing anything! We heading to sell them drugs." Keno huffed in pain.

"Oh foreal, then why the fuck was you with Big Tony? Hm." I spat with venom. I was already fed with bullshit. You see I knew everything.

Xay looked at me with smirk.

"Who is that bitch!" Keno responded disrespectfully. See that's when I clicked out. I walked over and grabbed my baby girl, an all white glock 26 with a gold trigger.

"Daddy, we don't need them do we?" I said in a baby voice. I knew what his answer would be. He smirked harder," nah baby we don't." I giggled sinisterly. I looked at Chi, and mouthed her to get Carlito. She got her gun. I aim my baby girl at Keno disrespectful ass. " So this how you gone do me Boss? Let your fat ass Ole lady take me out?  This a world tour or your " I shot him in the head instantly. He thought  he was going to bs cute reciting back to back by drake. Think again bitch. I heard another rang and I knew Carlito was gone too.

"Babe, you really need to stop dealing with this foolishness." I said seriously. I walked back and put my gone up.

" I know, I know." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"What you doing here though, love?" He asked.

Chi and Jay walked up to where were.

I inhaled deeply. " It's about Niya." I showed them all the stuff in the envelope and allowed them to read it. Hurt and anger filled all their eyes.

"OH HELL NAH!!! WHAT THE FUCK BRUH. WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THIS. " Xay, and Jay both started going off. They both were pacing back and forth.

Chira was in tears and looked up, " I know where she is.."

______________________________

Hey bee's! Long time no see. So I finally got motivated to FINALLY write this. I know this is short, but I'm getting back into the grooves of things. Bare with me. I'll try to update at least every two weeks. I love yall, and this is just the beginning.Stick tune, my loves.
Xoxox
-Blue Baby