The Day I met Him ( Jenna marbles and Josh Hutcherson daughter and son story)

Solana marble is a 16 year old girl who live with her sister and parent, she is just like her mum a funny famous youtuber. what happens when she goes to the beach and meet Josh Hutcherson her celeberity crush and his sun Jake Hutcherson? what happen when 2 ppl like the same person? what happen when solana mum does somthing so un speakable not even u saw saw it coming ? well youll have to read to find out.

This is my first fanfic and just to tell you solana is a real person who is a crazy hunger games fan .. well once i remember her wattpad name ill post is :D 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"solana and jamie get up were leaving soon" 

" ok be down soon" we said  the same time 

well as you know my name is Solana marbles yes the daughter of the famous youtuber jenna mables

well my full names is Solana james marbles mourey and my sister is jamsie "james" ella marbles i have 2 dog but i only take care of one which is marbles cause the other one doesnt like me , im 16 and   jamies is 17 being 18 next week im a huge fan of JOSH AND JAKE HUTCHERSON , JENIFFER LAWERANCE BUT U KNOW WHAT THE FUNNY PART IS MY SISTER AND JEN LOOK ALIKE AND ARE FORM THE SAME PARENT BUT WAS PUT FOR adoption so yea but i look nothing like my family 1 i have brown hair and 2 dark almost black eyes and way hair long hair so i dont know how i jenna marbles blood daughter or and im 1/4 italian and 1/8 britsh *( solana isnt really britsh but she really is 1/4 italian and half dominican like me but i changed it up so yea)*

as i was walking downstair i decide to make a video for my little j-marbles out there , so i grabed my video camera and started reacoding " heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my little J-Marbles out there how it going im doing great thank for asking ur foing fab or amazing unless ur feelling sad or mad or angry then ur ok i guess well today im going to the beach with my family and im having guest over but my mum wouldnt tell me who and im getting pretty mad because it could be someone i dont like and that who be terrible well - i got cut off by my mum yelling me and jamie name so i put my show on and ran down stair with my camera still playing oh and  just happen to be wearing black shorts with a white with red letter areopostle shirt with red toms " hey Little marbles well since summer just started a week ago cause i finished school a week ago we decied to go to the beach since it really nice outside and yea well here my mum and here -" oh bloody marbles it " hutchersons" i heard someone chucke and there he was jake hutcherson with his dad sitting on my couch going to the beach with us usssssssssssss. " well Solana and here fellow J-Marbles we are going to be spending a day at the beach with josh and jake hutcherson and vinny " my mum said as she tooke the video camera . then i turn around to my sister drooling .

" jamie stop drooling like a dog and go start the car " me and my mum said &  laugh at the same time 

jamie turned red and grab the key and left to the car

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 20 minutes later everyone was either at the bar or tanning or just swimming well me and jake were sister in my beach house next to th pool next to th private beach 

as i was sitting reading some message i felt someone grab my phone and and someone grabbig and 5 seconds later im still have somone around me with arms on my waist and me in the pool . they never let go but i was still strong enough to swim us and after i got up i notice it was jake who pushed me inand then i noticed how closed were and before i knew it he was kissing me ?