Darkness

****~ This means Flash back   There is alot of flashbacks!!! ****

           Darkness always seemed to surround me. Everywhere I go darkness was with me. The times with him flashed right before my eye's. The feeling was intense.

~They where chasing me, these people took the one and only thing i couldn't live without away from me. They took his life right before my eyes. I remembered him telling me to go but i couldn't, as he told me over and over repetitively, i just couldn't leave him. My feet felt like they weighed a million tons, and my eyes felt glued to the fact that he was going to die. The one who was crazy for me lay'd right before me. I didn't even get to tell him i was, too, crazy for him. He was so young we where just sophomores in high school. My mind is racing with thoughts, and those thoughts where taking over me. ~

        I began to cry, the tears wouldn't stop flowing from my eye's. Then a tissue came in front of me. It was Jesse standing over me holding out a couple of tissues. Jesse had brown hair down to his lobes of his ear, the most thoughtful blue eye's-the ones you could stare at and as if they never ended.

As i looked around i could see that most of the entire high school was here, at Derricks funeral.