Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting at my usual seat at the Gryffindor table, with Hermione on the right side of me, and Ron on the left side. They both tried desperately getting me to eat something, I just couldn't Why couldn't they just leave me alone? "I don't feel that good... I'm going to bed" I lied, before they could say anything I got up and ran to the bathroom. I knew I had to do it to night, or else I couldn't do it. I found the small razor blad I stole from my uncle. And began dragging it on to my ugly wrist.

You're pathetic, just going to kill yourself?! What about Ron and Hermione? What about Draco?! Would you leave them behind? If so you're just as bad as you know who! You don't care about anyone but yourself.
"They will get over me... they will forget about me soon anyways... and Malfoy and I aren't friends! We're enemies!!!"
Are you sure about that? He always stares at you in potions... he doesn't give you nasty comments anymore...
"Get out of my head! I have to do it! I just have to do it now!!!"

Silence filled my head, tears were streaming down my ugly face. I had no one anymore, my parents were dead... Sirius was dead... Remus left me... they were the only two who knew my parents well, the only conection I had to my parents, and they were gone...
I pressed the blade hard against my wrist, then the room was filled with one particular scream... Draco Malfoy, and then it all went black, I could just hope I wouldn't wake up, then I had to explain myself to him.

Draco's P.O.V

I had been a little worried about Harry since Sirius Black died. He didn't want to eat, and he always had dark circles under his eyes, and his hair was a mess, his skin was always white as if it was paper. I spotted Harry at the Gryffindor table, he just looked at his plate, but didn't eat anything, he had gotten skinnier during the summer. Then he said something to Granger, and got up and ran out of The Great Hall. "I um... I have to go to the bathroom" I said to Blaise. "Sure what ever..." he said with a cold voice.
I probably would find Harry there, I was forced to hate him by my father. I really didn't hate him, infact I was in love with him, but I knew he would never love me back. As soon as I got out of The Great Hall, I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. I needed to see Harry, before it was too late. I know what he's going through, lying to everyone hiding his feelings behind a mask. I swung the heavy doors open, and found something very shocking. Harry Potter was trying to kill himself! I let out a loud scream, Harry looked up with wide eyes, but then his eyes rolled to the back of his head, and he passed out. I ran over to him, and picked him up in bridal style. Please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be dead. I prayed over and over again. I srpinted to the hospital wing, luckliy Madam Pomfrey was there. I put him on a bed, and Madam Pomfrey quickly put bandages around his wrists. "Wil he... will he be alright?" I asked nervously. "Only time will tell Mr. Malfoy. Thank you for bringing Mr. Potter, you may go back to your dorm" she said. I shook my head, "I can't... Not untuil he wakes up..." I said. "Why are you so concerned about Mr. Potter's well being?" She asked. I sighed, and got up. I couldn't let anybody know... When I got out of the hospital wing, I bumbed into Granger and Weasley. "What are you doing here Malfoy?!" Weasley spat. "Not any of your buisness Weasley!" I spat back. "It was probably you, who did this to Harry!" He spat. I pushed him agains the wall by his shirt, "don't you dare say that again got it?!" I hissed. I walked fast to The Slytherin dunguns.
When I got to my dorm, I laid on my bed. Why would Harry kill himself? He's perfect... he has perfect eyes, perfect hair, perfect everything...
My eyelids became heavy, and soon I drifted of to sleep.

Hermione's P.O.V

It's been four days, since Harry got to the hospital wing. The whole school knew about what happened, all the professers concidered to move him to St. Mungo's. But then again, everyone could just walk into St. Mungo's. Voldemort might as well, just walk in and try to kill him. He was much safer here, but Madam Pomfrey didn't know what to do with him anymore. Then it hid me! "Ron! I have an idea, what we could do with Harry!" I said. "What is it?!" He asked. "We could just get some, of the healers or doctos from St. Mungo's to get to Hogwarts, then Harry wouldn't have to go there!" I said. "Briliant 'Mione!" He said. We quickly found Professor Mcgonagall, she was in the mittle of a class. "Professor. Can we please talk to you... it's about Harry..." I said, the whole class went still when I mentioned Harry's name. "Class dismissed!" Mcgonagall said. "What is it Miss Granger?" She asked. "We know you want to move Harry to St. Mungo's... but anyone can just walk in there. You know who might as well, try to kill him while he's there. Why don't we just contact some of the healers or doctors, and ask them if they could come to Hogwarts and check on Harry?" I asked. "Why didn't we think of that before? I will deliver the message to Professor Dumbledoor right away!" She said and walked away. I walked to the hospital wing to visit Harry, Ron had to do some home work. I pushed the heavy doors open, Malfoy was sitting beside Harry's bed. His head was resting in Harry's lap, and he held Harry's hand tightly. Of all people why would Draco Malfoy be here to visit Harry? I made my way to them, and gently shook Draco awake. He immediately shot his eyes open, he gave me his famous death glare. "Don't worry Draco... I won't tell anyone, but can I ask you something?" I asked. He sighed, "what is it?" He asked. "Do you care about Harry?" I asked.

Draco's P.O.V

I froze. What was I supposed to say? Of course I care about Harry... I love him. "Um I-I guess I do..." I stuttered. "Can I trust you not to tell anyone? I need to tell you something..." I said. I still held Harry's hand, "what is it Draco?" She asked. "I-I don't know how to say this... but I-I-I th-think I'm inlove wi-with Ha-Harry..." I stuttered. Her mouth dropped wide open. Minutes went with silence, I was getting worried, would she hit me? Would she yell at me? "Draco that's amazing!" She said. "Does Harry know's about this?" She asked. I shook my head, "it's my fault he's here... if I had told him, maybe he wouldn't try to kill himself..." I said, tears starting to form in my eyes. "Draco... it's not your fault, it's all of us, he was too good at hiding it. He always smiled, we should have noticed it was just a mask..." she said. "He will wake up right?" I asked, looking down at Harry. "Of course. He's the boy who lived right..." she said.

A/N
Please give me some feedback, I would love to know what you think if the first chapter!!!