Chapter 1

With the wind blowing in my hair through the open glass window, I stare at the clouds, dreaming of my one and only true lover. Her thick black hair and her gorgeous eyes can fill a room, while the sound of her voice can soothe you inside and out. Her dark skin looked as if she was a walking painting, a black Mona Lisa. I loved Oprah with all my heart, and she loved me the same. Every day I would wait by the window as she would step out of her tiny pink Prius, and give me that smile. No other man would be lucky enough in this world to see her smile.

As Oprah walks in the room I say, "How was your day babe?"

"It was amazing baby, I gave out so many new cars today. One of my viewers also won a lifetime supply of black mamba dildos today!" she said with excitement in her voice.

"I am glad babe." I responded as I turned the TV to my favorite sports channel.

Pulling a two wine glasses out of the cabinet and a glass of wine out of the fridge, Oprah would pour two glasses of wine. Walking over to the couch and sitting down gently, she would place on glass in my hand and rub my head. She was so sexy when she did this. The way she sat, gave me Oprah tingles down my spine. I loved Oprah tingles.

"So babe." she said with an arousing voice while caressing my head, "How about we get......drunk tonight." Oprah would lean in and begin to kiss my neck. I would push her away with little force.

"Oprah, we can't do this tonight, you know my friends are coming over." Every Thursday night the boys and I would have a weekly poker night, while Oprah would spend time with her neighborhood friends shopping at Forever 69. Oprah would always bring some sexy lingerie home, and sadly we have never put that to use.

Oprah would stroke my head once again "They can come over, I can treat all of you guys. You know how I cook babe." Oprah did have such amazing cooking, and I wouldn't want to have my friends miss out on such an amazing opportunity.

"Fine!" I said as I threw myself off the couch. "I will go get showered and changed.

Oprah finished her glass of wine and said "I guess I'll get.....dressed as well." as she disappeared into the other room.