Once a prawn a time

Once a prawn a time in the deep dark ocean lived two little prawns called Sam and Prawn. Sam never liked Prawn because he smelt a bit fishy and Prawn always talked about how he would never be here and how much he liked Sam. That gets talked up a lot of times. Prawn loves everyone even Sam when Sam hates Prawn. One day they were swimming to find some food when they saw a very big dark thing it was a shadow. It was getting closer and closer, then something happened? They were frozen because there right in front of them was a Great white shark that was hungry. The shark couldn't see but he could smell them both because they were sweating with fear. Sam was  so scared he tearnd white. Then they closed there eyes SNAP! They were in the sharkes  belly and it stunk in there. Sam was trying to find a way out but Prawn was getting in his way. Then all of a sudden a small fish came in. The small fish showed the way out and it was descusding. Sam and Prawn are out and they now watch out for sharkes. They went a long dissents to find some food when they saw the yummiest food to them. There was seaweed, plankton and small marine plants but there is a lot more. Now they lived happily prawn after but not Sam.