Chapter 1

They say that teenagers scare the living shit outta me, that can care less as lon- I felt a pull on my ear buds as one of them fell out. A large finger tapped my shoulder and I turned around.

"Yes?" I asked raising my eyebrow at the boy behind me. I think his name was Luke or something.

"Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you want to come to my party tonight." He asked his hand playing with his messy hair. I gave him a shrug and turned around. I wasn't really the party person. I mean the only party I went to were concerts but I dont know if that counts. I picked up my pencil and continued my work when I felt another tap on my shoulder.

"What now?" I sighed looking at Luke in the eye. Wow his eyes were actually really pretty. Hm never noticed them before.

"I really advise you to come, my friends want you to come." He guestured at a guy sitting near the front of the room. Me? I thought.

"Okay I guess..." I shruged

"Great, see you then," Luke smiled and tapped his pen against the desk.

"Okay."

"Wait! I need your phone number so I can text you my address."

"546 227 3410" I said and turned back around. We didn't talk at all for the rest of the period and it went by fast. Since that was the last period of the day, I grabbed my books and went to my locker. I opened my locker and put all my things back, grabbing my bagpack.

"Julie!" I heard someone call, I spun around and saw my best friend Alex standing there waving like crazy. I shut my locker and walked towards her smiling.

"Hi Alex," I said, "Why do you look so excited?"

"BECAUSE CALUM JUST INVITED ME TO A PARTY WITH HIM!" She squealed and I widened my eyes, calum was her all time crush since 7th grade.

"Alex! I'm so happy for you! This guy named Luke invited me to a party and I'm pretty sure its the same one," I smiled.

"I know, Luke and Calum are best friends."

"Weird, Luke said something about all his friends wanting me there or something..."

"So I've heard, apparently Michael is gonna come to!" Alex giggled. My insides did a backflip, Michael Clifford my crush was gonna be there. I mean I knew that Luke, Calum and Michael and Ashton or whatever hung out but still.

"Really?" I whispered trying to hide my enormous grin. Alex nodded and then suddenly she smiled. "What?" I asked tilting my head in confusion but before I could say anything else I felt a hand on my shoulder. I spun around to come face to face with Michael.

"Are you coming to the party?" He asked, his voice low and raspy making me want to melt.

"Uh-um y-ya," I stammered and felt heat rising up to my cheeks. I mentally slapped myself for acting so awkward around him. I forced myself to smile and not scream and he touched the hair and moved it from my eyes.

"Hope to see you there," he winked and turned around to join his friends. Alex tapped my on the shoulder and squealed by my ear. I winced and contained my excitement as we walked out the front doors.

"So, Michael huh?" She said linking arms with me. I rolled my eyes and let out a little laugh before going to my car and sitting in it. Alex waved at my and I rolled down my window, she shouted, "So I will see you at 6:30 pm?" I nodded a bit and rolled my window up before starting my car.

The car ride home nothing happened and Luke didn't text me. But as soon as I stepped home through the front door my phone buzzed and Luke's text popped up on my screen. My home address is 156 Evermoon Street AX . I smiled and shut of my phone.

"Mom are you home?" I called. No answer. I rolled my eyes and stalked to the kitchen which was empty. My mom was never home anymore because she always had to go to other places away from me. I sat at the counter chewing on the cold, dry food she left out for me.

After a while, it was about 6:45 pm and I was waiting at my door impatietly for Alex to arrive. I double checked my phone for any more texts but nothing was there.

"What the hell?" I said to myself and sat on the stairs next to me. Suddenly a loud BEEP! sound came through my window and I jumped.

"Finally!" I groaned and walked out of the house. Alex sat there in the font seat in an expensive looking car which definatly didn't belong to her. I tilted my head and glanced at her giving a confused look.

"Hey!" She called, waving at me. She bent over a bit and behind her sitting in the drivers seat I saw Calum.

"H-hi?" I smiled and gestured to Calum. She mouthed the words 'I will tell you later' and I gave her a quick nod before opening the back door.

"Get in faster!" Calum called from the front and I blushed.

"Sorry."

"Whatever."

My foot slipped as I was about to sit in and my face came close to someone who I never thought was gonna be here.

"Michael."

•••••••••••
Guys this is the first time I've ever written a fan fiction so I'm really sorry of it isn't that interesting but the plot does get better I swear....
Anyways my names Shardini BTW, in case you were wondering you wrote this amazing story (jk) but I seriously hope you guys like this story and please leave some comments or suggestions that you want to give me regarding this chapter. :)

Thanks so much love yalls a lot xx