Prologue

Dinah/You
Im y/n a 18 year old college freshman and a mother of my 3 month year old daughter, Maya . My experiences in live have never been easy going. Living at home with my two younger brothers was living hell, and i was just excited to finally get an excape. Sure moving half way across the country sounded a little major but I had to admit it,  and small town Queens, New York wasn't exactly my ideal place   but it would have to do. A huge plus though, the varsity basketball captain, Dinah, is in three of my classes. She is hands down one of the hottest girls here.

It's hard, living a single mother life at my age. Trying to balance out class, homework and extra tutoring is  extremely hard with a baby.  My room mate who is also my newly found best friend, Shay, usually helps out when it comes to entertainment for Maya.

Couple weeks ago I had ran into Dinah  during mine and Maya's late night walks around campus and now it had become a daily thing, we would meet and walk around humming under our breathes in the bitter cold air to calm the small child. With only a few glances between the both of us, Maya would be a sleep and it would be time you go home. Things like that leave my mind racing about what roll Dinah wants to play in mine and Maya's life and how she really feels about the whole situation. It was just ℓιттℓє ℓσνє σf ours.