misunderstood

Lucy's POV

Well this is it, I decided to confess my feelings for Natsu. I knew that I love him since the first time I met him, when I'm with him I always feel something I can't explain my heart beats faster and I always blush. I put some makeup and I wear a pink dress with a white sandals. I look into the mirror one more time before I go. My hands are shaking, I hope that Natsu won't reject me. I talk to him a while ago I told him to meet me in the park.

As I walk to the park I pass in a stall selling flowers. I saw a salmon haired guy and a white haired girl, I come closer and I recognized who are they.

Natsu............
Lissana.......

They are both happy. Natsu gave her a bouquet of roses and because of that tears stream down on my face, I run and run I don't care if people saw me I thought he love me. I didn't know that I ran into the forest, I sat down and cry.

Natsu's POV

Lucy ask me if I can go to the park and I say yes. I don't know why but I think its the perfect time to confess. I don't know what I gonna do, its my first time to ask a girl so I ask Liss if she can help me.

She said that I need to buy flowers cause girls love it. Before I go to the park we buy a bouquet of roses, Liss pick it because it symbolize Love. After we buy the flowers I decided to give it to Lissana cause I might burn it.

I smell strawberries and vanilla and then I saw Lucy i ran and follow her. I call her name but she didn't look back instead she ran faster. I can't believe that Lucy is a fast runner. I end up in a forest, I saw her crying , I approach her she look at me and I saw pain and sadness.

"Luce......."
"Natsu, what are you doing here?!"
"Why did you run and why are you crying"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
No response
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Still no response
......

"Answer me!!!"

"Stop!!! I cry because of you, I love you since from the start I thought you feel the same way but I was wrong. You love Lissana so please Natsu leave me alone"

I'm very happy when she said that. The girl that I love loves me back but I'm angry cause I'm the reason why she is crying right now. I hugged her and kiss her forehead. And start explaining what happen.

"Lucy the reason why I am with Lissana because I wanted to give something for you so I ask for some help. She said that I should give you some roses and the reason why I gave the roses to Lissana cause I might burn it. I always sleep at your bed not because it is comfy its because of you, why I always do some long and dangerous mission is because I want to spend more time with you and I always want to be the one to catch you when you fall. I love you Lucy more than anyone and anything in this world. Your my angel the way you look at me when you came into my life everything is bright and I hate my self because I'm the reason why there are tears in your eyes."

Nobody's POV

Lucy was speechless, she can't believe that it was just a misunderstanding. She look at Natsu and said I'm sorry. Natsu just smile at her and kiss her lips.

"I love you Luce"

"I love you Natsu"

The end

Hi guys sorry if my story is very crappy. Its my first one shot. I promise I will update it.

Pls read my other story

Vote.Comment.Share

Luv yah... <3 <3<3