The Dream

I just had dinner and now I was hoping into the shower and getting ready for bed. Now it was time for me to go to bed so I went got in to my warm sheets and warm blankets and I was so ready for bed it had been a long long day. Before I knew it I drifted of into a deep deep sleep.

The Dream.

I went over to Ethan and Grayson's house Cuz we were best friends since kindergarten cuz our mothers knew each other from school so I went over to hang and Ethan wasnt there so I went to Grayson's room but little did I know he was just getting out of the shower and he was naked so I screamed "Grayson" what are u doing? He said shit sorry I didn't know u were coming over so I said " That's Okay" I walked over and started kissing him at first he pulled away and look at me but then he continued. He started kissing my neck and sucking on my neck and he found my sweet spot I let out a slight moan he looked at he and smirked. He went for my shirt to pull it off and he did so he pushed me on his bed and got on top of me taking of my bra and started sucking licking my breasts I started to get wet and I could feel his dick getting harder and harder so I pushed him off me and started licking the tip of his dick teasing him he looked and me and said "Stop teasing" so I started sucking on his dick faster and faster and he moaned load and I felt a warm liquid slid down my throat I got up and started kissing him and until he pushed me back on the bed and took of my shorts and threw them on the floor and before I knew it I felt a pain and then he kept going and it started to feel good I moaned and moaned louder each thrust until I cam and he cam at the same time. He got off of me and said " That was fun" " Let's do it again sometime " I said okay and left and went home.

The next morning I woke up and looked around the room and said "That was some fucking dream"