Give your story part a title

I sat in the way back of the classroom, keeping to myself, not to draw any attention, as I hoped nobody would recognize me. "Mrs. Foster, would you like to come up and introduce yourself?" I was startled, that she called my name, but I couldn't just reject, id seem like an idiot, so I got up and walked to the front of the room. I stood there in front of all of my new peers, and I tugged at the hem of my kiss shirt, trying to calm my raving nerves."Hi, um, im Esme, im from Cincinatti Ohio, I write and draw a lot" I said gesturing to my art covered arm." I listen to music and um, I sing. yep." I earned smiles from most of the class, except one boy who only started at me, I could feel his eyes study me, like some foreign item. I looked right back into his eyes, and walked back to my seat. "thank you Esme, I hope your writing takes you far in this class, im Mrs. Chainy." she spoke in sweet soothing tones, I knew I would enjoy this class. "now class, since we now have an even number of students, we can move onto the partner project." Nevermind. "Esme, im putting you with Axle, he is also a very talented writer, I hope to see you to click well." I turned to see the boy staring at me, then it dawned on me, the boy was Axle. "now everyone, go sit by your new partners and begin discussing the way your poetry book is going to be laid out." I waited for him to gather his things and move over here, he looked like he was waiting to. I only smirked, I wasn't moving. I heard him sigh, and slump his way over here. "you could've gotten up you know, that was way to much work." I laughed, "walking six feet? I know, its exhausting, which is why I made you do it." he squinted his eyes at me. "any ways, im Axle, Axle Ryland, nice to meet you." he held out his hand waiting for me to shake it. "im Esme, Esme Foster, nice to meet you to." I took his hand, they were a lot bigger than mine, but he was gentle, careful not to crush my hand. His eyes went wide as we shook hands. I gave him a questioning look. "your hands are  ice cold, don't you have a jacket?" I Laughed, it was freezing in the room and, me being the idiot I am, didn't have a jacket. "no, I didn't think I needed one." he smiled, and took his hand away from mine, I didn't even realize he still held it. "here take mine, it might be a little big." He removed the thick leather jacket from his shoulders, revealing he was wearing a maroon V-neck. I took the jacet gladly and wrapped it around me, noticing he was right, it was far to big on me, droopy in the shoulers. We locked eyes and laughed, because I looked itty bitty in his jacket. "at least your warm." I smiled, and I could tell my cheeks were flushed in red tones, he was nice. Hopefuly I wouldn't hate this school, at least with a new friend of sorts.