before

Ok, so it started when I was..... 4? Yeah thats when it started.

Oh and my names Samuel, Samuel Trio, or as they called me The Tree Kid.

How I got that nickname? Pfft, easy enough if u went to my kinder.

Its also my last name, trio. Strange last name, my father gave it to me, jason trio.

Anyway, its the way u pronounce it. I wish they pronounced it Try-o, not tree-o.

So basicilly, my first few days there was fine, the kids were cool and everything.

But then came the time we were learning to count, I thought it would be easy.

"One......" I started with, pretty easy.

"Two....." just one more to go, or at least I thought.

"Tree" I finished, as the other kids started to laugh.

"Your silly, its 3 not tree" said a girl, trying to be nice and not laughing, who ill mention later.

"No, hes only saying his last name, tree" said the one called Jayden, who ill mention also later.

"Thats it, tree kid will be his new nickname" said one of the other kids.

Then there was this one kid, the most quietest one, stepped up.

"Guys, just because he cant pronounce three propaly doesnt mean u have to tease him" now this kid was a saver.

The others left, but the kid who helped came up to me.

"Im oliver miles, what about you" he said to me, smiling.

"Im samuel trio" I said back.

"Dont worry about them, I got your back" he said to me then leaving.

I felt sorta good to have a friend, like.... he was my only friend.

~TIME SKIP, GRADE 5~

Ok, hello again, now, im now 11, moving to a new school, not only did I make no friends but one of the kids from my kinder came and spreaded it back around that I was tree kid.

So I walked into my classroom, other students, but one caught my eye.

He had blonde hair, blue eyes, a white shirt and black shorts.

"Samuel?" He said to me as I seated next to him.

"Oliver?" I said and he smiled.

"Good to see u here" he told me again.

"Good morning class, today we have a new student, samuel trio, samuel will u please stand up here and introduce yourself"

I gulped, I was pretty shy, I stood up and cautiously walked to the front.

"Well.... uhh... im samue-" I stopped when one of the boys called out from the back of the classroom.

"U mean tree kid!" He yelled and everyone laughed, I suddenly remembered who he was.

His name was jayden.