Prologue

Darkness. Voice's. Blurriness. Screams. Full vision. Chaos. There are people running around, pushing and shoving one another. Then there are people lying on the floor either unconscious or...or... dead. Blood on the floor, Blood on the walls, Blood on our hands, Blood everywhere. Suddenly, I was brought back to reality when I felt someone pulling at my arm. I turned to see who it was, it was the boy who I fell in love with weeks ago and I know now that in a few minutes, he may no longer be alive and I already feel my insides tearing apart. For him to live, is for me to do the only thing and change him but I'm not capable to do so. I allowed him to pull me away from what was happening and to at least try and get me out of here. He can't though because nobody was allowed to leave unless you are dead or nonhuman. I should have told him from the very start but I couldn't, all I wanted was for him to have a good time tonight at this ball but it all came crashing down. We ran and tried every possible door to at least see if they would open but none moved an inch. So, we tried the windows but it was the same outcome as the doors. He then turned to me, grabbed my face and then kissed me. Within those 5 seconds, I forgot about everything that was going on around us. I pulled away and captured the very last memory of what he looked like. Then, my vision went dark and I didn't know what happened until I woke up from the dream.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Hey guys, how's it going?? Okay, so this weird for me to upload another story but that's suddenly normal for me, as I always write stories but never finish them. So, I want you guys to do me a job, if I forget or just generally don't upload a nothing part, message me or anything because literally I'm the dumbest person ever. Also, I probably will do it anyway but do you guys think it is a good idea to upload a picture of who I want playing certain characters or will it destroy the whole story for everyone?? Tell me and let me know.

Anyways, thanks for checking out this story and please, please, please remind me if I don't upload a chapter.