Dying

"Thea! Look out!" Travis Stoll my brother yelled, but it was to late it was the battle of Gaea and me, Travis, and Connor were protecting the youngest campers. I saw a spear go through my stomach, and two arrows through my shoulders causing me to be pinned to a tree.
"Tra-vis" I croaked trying to find my breath
"don't worry Thea! I'll find a medic! They can save you!" He cried panicking about to leave
"Don't Travis, the youngest campers need protection, and even if I get a medic only fate can save me." Said solemnly knowing my fate.
Travis nodded and replied "you will be a legend, I swear it on the river Styx." thunder boomed with anticipation.
"See you in Elysium bro,"
And all was black.
-------------------------<>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where am I?
What happened?
I'm dead right?
Where is Charon?
Hello young godling.
What?
Who are you?
I am Ouranos.
Like the primordial of the sky? Ex-husband of Gaea?
Yes, of many things.
Why am I here-scratch that where is here?
You are in my domain,
How?
You see when my son Chronos chopped up my physical essence I became one with my domain, creating a small place for me to rest and think how I could have done better.
Okay that's weird, but why?
Sometimes when people who die protecting children,elders,or others I bring them here and Offer them to stay here and every once in a while go down to Earth and do a favor for me.
Cool, but why me?
You Thea Verdandez are special, you may be a daughter of Hermes but you have a true heart, one that no matter what happens will stay strong for family, and I Ouranos am offering you a chance at another family. Do you except?
Ouranos's words echoed in my mind and I came to a decision.
I Thea Verdandez, daughter of Hermes, survivor of the Titan war except Ouranos's offer and become a guardian of the sky.
Very well, brace yourself.

It felt as if I was riding space mountain-no I wasn't nauseous-I had a extreme desire to laugh and felt myself go a bit insane.
"Hello Thea," I heard someone say behind me.
The man had dark blue almost black hair, dotted with bits of white, his eyes were the same as his hair, and his skin was the color of the stars.
"Ouranos," I kneeled down in respect.
"Why do you kneel child, most do it out of fear but I suspect that's not the case for you," he said
"You are correct, I only kneeled out of respect, I never kneel out of fear." I say politely
"Then I will find you are right at home," Ouranos said
"Through this door Thea is the next step of your story" he gestured to a doorway.
I walked on through and....

Ha Ha! Cliffy! I had this idea and decided to write it but please comment if you want more, then I will update asap.
Also Please if you want a OC in this book they are possibly going to be mentioned. I need 2 boys and one girl. Also they can't be a child of the big tree or super powerful, they all can have a cool power like, shapeshifting, telepathy, charmspeak but otherwise no overly powerful people.
Form:
Full Name/Code Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Godly Parent:
Power:
Age:
(Optional)
Favorite animal:
Favorite Color:
Favorite food:
Backstory: