AM I YOUR SON AND ARE YOU MY TRUE FATHER???

"Im tired of this Tray this is your kid why cant you be a man and take care of him. He need a-" Screamed Rania to her husband that will soon in her mind become the ex husband and baby daddy of her son Marteruis "Stop telling me what this child of yours need. Im not his father Rania this is your kid and your responsibility it is your fault you sleeping with men at the age of 15 and having your kid at age 16. I dont need you nor this house nor your messed up son. He is not-" yelled Tray. "He is yours and you know that,you were the only one that I slept with Tray. He is only 6 years old." "Rania when you asked if I can come to the hospital for you and Marteruis I came but only because you asked. And don't get me wrong Rania I love and your son but he is not mine and you know it you even tried to tell me that he wasnt mine the other night. I understand this boy needs a father and I know you are trying hard and every little drop of blood in you that you are trying to make me his father but you cant do that. Thats is not how life works." "Oh no don't try and use one of your petty quotes you used on other women thats not going to work on me booboo this is your child for the last time and just in case you didnt know you are going to be paying child support cause guess what I am a 21 year old mom working my butt off trying to make things right with you my parents my child and my brothers and sisters and yet you want to fight me over your son thats not happening he is my son and your-" "Rania you is getting on my last nerve""And what are you going to do about it" Smack!!! That was all I heard. I jumped out of bed to see what was going on.All I could see is that my father hand raised high yelling at my mother who was sitting on the floor screaming and crying.
"Hit me again and watch im am going to end this relationship and call the cops. And make sure we get a DNA test too. You think you all that just cause you were popular football player at school, well open your eyes Tray to the real world you dont run no body not me not Marteruis and no body in this world. I don't know what I every saw in you you are just like my ex Johnathan." Yelled my mother using her hand to talk as well with her mouth. She talks too fast and uses her hands alot. My father grabbed the keys to his car and looked backed at my mom he walked up to her and grabbed a lock of her hair." Don't ever compare me to any of your ex's again. You got that" He said with a angry look in his eyes."Get away from my momma" I yelled as loud as I could to make sure the whole neighborhood could me hear me."What" said my father looking at me as I stepped into the hallway looking at him with tears in my eyes. I didnt know why I was crying maybe I was scared.

Heyy Guys!!!!! How do you like the story soo farr
Hey vote like share and comment about what you would like for me to write next
do you think that Tray is the father of 6 year old Marteruis???

Do you think Tray and Renia will get back to the right things if Tray is the father??? Comment below and find out!!! Chapter 2 coming soon