Chapter 1

Nagisa PoV
________________________

I walked out of the swimming club after training with Rei until i was stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. I turned round and saw it was Rei, i smiled "Hey Rei, what's up?" i asked. He looked at me and smiled a little also, jeez i didn't know it was that hard to smile..."swimming practice was fun today with you, Nagisa, we should do it again sometime" he said. My eyes lit up, he's right, swimming was fun today, "sure, when are you free next?" he pulled out his phone and looked at his calendar, i tilted my head slightly in concern. He looked back up at me "i'm free tomorrow, how about you" i nodded and smiled "same with me, wanna practice tomorrow then?" i asked, tilting my head to the side slightly again. "sure, sounds good, see you then Nagisa" i smiled and waved "seeya Rei-Chan!". We said our goodbyes and headed home, Rei was obviously going to walk home as he didn't get on the train with me.

When i got home i called out to my Mum/Mom  letting her know i was home, dropped my bag in the hall and changed my shoes for my slippers. I then ran upstairs to my room and plopped down onto my bed with a sigh "this day went better than i thought it was going to go...". I rolled onto my side and picked up my phone seeing messages from Makoto, "i wonder what he wants..." i picked up my phone and looked at the messages. He was going on about Gou again...he needs to stop telling me about her, i get he has a crush but jeez, calm down...

Rei PoV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i got home i went into my dad's study as he let me use it after school as he is at work, sat down and got on with some homework, after that i went to my room and checked my phone seeing messages from Nagisa, just thinking of him made butterflies flutter inside my stomach, he's adorable...i'm glad that i'm his friend but...i really want to be more than that to him...not a best friend...a boyfriend...i blushed and answered the message from Nagisa, hopefully one day my boyfriend, if he swings that way...Nagisa was going on about how excited he was for tomorrow, i replied telling him i was excited too and he sent me a winking face that made me blush...maybe, he feels the same way about me as i do him...

A/N Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my Nagisa x rei fanfic, i decided to write this because    justAnotherOtakuGirl suggested it in my yaoi one shots book which you will find on my profile in works if your interested. Anyway! Thanks for reading, i will continue this!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE