Gruvia LEMON

Juvia stepped into the shower and let the warm water run over her. She ran her fingers through her hair, and sighed. "If only Gray-sama would love Juvia. She would be so happy..."

Suddenly, someone knocked on her bathroom door.

"Juvia? It's Gray. I'm coming in, okay?"

Juvia immediately turned crimson. "G-Gray-sama?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to take a job with me. It leaves tomorrow, so that's why I busted in here."

"Of course! Juvia would gladly accompany Gray-sama!"

"Great!"

Gray reached for the door knob, but then turned around. "Hey, Juvia...Can I join you?

"G-Gray-sama wants to sh-shower with Juvia?"

"You heard me right."

"W-Well, anything Gray-sama wants, Juvia will give him."

"In that case, I'm joining you."

Gray stripped off his clothes (the ones he was actually wearing), and hesitated, before folding them neatly. He pushed the shower curtain back and stepped in next to Juvia.

"You know Juvia, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Juvia slowly raised her head up to make eye contact with Gray.

"What does Gray-sama want to tell Juvia?"

"I love you. And if you let me, I want to show you how much I love you."

Juvia felt as if she'd died and gone to heaven. "Juvia loves Gray-sama too. A-and Gray-sama can do whatever he'd like to Juvia."

"Are you sure? I don't want to do anything unless you're positive you want to."

"J-Juvia wants to give her body to Gray-sama."

Gray slowly leaned forward and pressed his lips to Juvia's. His hands went to her hips, while Juvia's hesitantly wrapped around his neck. Gray's tongue slipped through Juvia's lips and explored her mouth. Juvia let out a small moan, making Gray smirk. Gray broke away and began trailing kisses down Juvia's nape. He gently bit her collarbone and sucked until a dark bruise was left. "You're all mine." Gray whispered seductively into her ear. "Gray-sama..."

Gray picked Juvia up bridal style,"Let's take this to the bedroom."

He placed her on the bed and crawled on top of her. Gray kneaded Juvia's left breast in his hand, while sucking on her right nipple. "Ahhh!" Juvia moaned. Gray made his way down Juvia's body. "Spread your legs," he said huskily. Juvia shyly parted her legs, revealing her soaked entrance. Gray smirked,"You're so wet, Juvia," he said, while stroking her folds. His thumb began rubbing her clit, as he slowly pushed a finger into her. "Nnghh, Graaay-s-sama!" He added two more fingers and thrusted faster. "Gray-sama, Juvia's going to c-cum!"

Gray pulled his fingers out, when Juvia flipped them over. "J-Juvia, what-" Juvia wrapped her hand around his hard cock and began pumping. "Juvia wants to make Gray-sama feel good too." She ran her thumb over his slit, before replacing her hand with her mouth. She sucked on the tip while squeezing his base. "Don't stop," he groaned. Juvia pumped him with her mouth, while massaging his balls at the same time. "Nggh, ah, c-cumming!" Gray came into her mouth.

Gray flipped the pair over again and lined himself up with Juvia's entrance. He looked into her eyes. "I love you Ju." "J-Juvia loves Gray-sama too!

Gray carefully filled Juvia up. She winced and held tightly to Gray.

"G-Gray-sama can move now."

Gray started off with a slow pace, grinding his hips against Juvia's.

"F-Faster!" Juvia cried out.

Gray smirked and threw her left leg over his shoulder. They both groaned as Gray thrust deeper into Juvia.

"Ju-Juvia, cum with me!"

Juvia nodded, her face flushed with pleasure.

"Nghh, aah!" They both came, Gray's seed filling Juvia.

Juvia kissed Gray's forehead, "Juvia loves Gray-sama."

"I love you too Juvia."

•••
"G-Gray-sama?"

"Hmm?"

"U-Um c-can Gray-sama pull out of Juvia?"

Gray smirked. "Why should I when we'll be going all night?"

"It's a good thing Juvia loves Gray-sama!"