Chapter 1: Last Year

Ally's POV-
Last year: Harry and I kissed at the end of the year after a breakup. I figured out that my friends were keeping secrets about my files and the fact that Harry was cheating on me with Cho. I can't tell them that I'm the chosen one.
Yeah I know.

Today I figured out that my grandmother, who used to be Ms. Figg, twenty years ago married, Mr. Flitch, is moving from Private Drive. Mimi (that's what I call her.) is moving closer to Hogwarts. Which I good. Right now I'm living with Alex, Harry and Sirius. Liam comes over everyone once and a while with Lupin. Sirius says I can live there for as long as I want. Even though I have my grandparents, they never get to see each other so I wanted them to have some more time together. Sirius gave me a room of my own, and redecorated Alex's and Harry got his own room. Harry and I still haven't talked about the kiss last year. And since he got Sirius' brother's room, he's on the same floor as Alex is. If you didn't know, Alex's room is Sirius' old room. Sirius lives in his parents room. I got the old guest room.

My walls in my room are a soft purple with a tree stencil on top. My bed is cyan and I have a silver rug underneath. I have a nice wardrobe that is white. Then in a corner I have a white desk with a grey chair. I have a bookshelf filled with journals and books. Then one shelf is for my photos. Hanging from the ceiling is a flower lamp.

Alex's room had a light cyan wall with green leaves

Alex's room had a light cyan wall with green leaves. Her bed was wooden with a dark cyan rug underneath. She also had a white wardrobe. Then she had a black desk with a white chair. Then she had a bookshelf on the wall. Hanging from the ceiling was a copper lamp with orbs going down it like a spiral staircase.

Harry's room had a grey brown wall color

Harry's room had a grey brown wall color. His bed had a wooden frame and had grey covers with a white rug underneath. He had a small wooden wardrobe near his window. He had a black and grey desk with a black desk chair. Then he had a wooden bookshelf on the wall. Hanging from the ceiling was a fan.

Now, back to the story—> In the next chapter!

In the next chapter!

Sorry! Major filler! Update very soon! (I will try to do it today)