its a song though

a/n: the title doesnt effect anything! and tpo lazy to correct THERE WILL BE A PART TWO BTW!!!!

running through the forest on your bare feet you hiss lightly as the cold wind touches your cuts and the tree branches hit against your bruises. pushing all the pain aside you make sure that your on the right path to the mystery shack and that your still stable enough to run. doing so you make it to the shack (its snowing btw). letting out a shakey breath you see your so called friend stanly on the floor facing up but his hair was shadowing his eyes. your eyes getting teary you see the pool if blood around him. you use most of your strength to pull him inside. falling to your knees you see soos slouching on the wall with his hands holding onto a chord on his neck as if he tried to pull it off. you look besides him and see Wendy laying in the floor with her arm stretched but her back was stabbed by a knife. letting a few tears fall you mumble im sorry multiple times under your breath. putting stan gently on the floor you grab soos and carry him with all your strength to the break room and lay him gently on the couch, you unwrap the wire from his neck and put a pillow under his head. you go back out and carry wendy into the room too doing the same to her but onto a cushion on the floor and take out the knife from her back. shakingly walking back out you carry stan again to his room and gently put his blood stained hat on the nightstand. letting out a broken sob when you see a small picture of everyone in the group like a family photo on the nightstand and its frame had the word family in capital letters. beisides that had a picture of mabel, dipper and you with the frame covered in glitter with a shooting star, pine tree, and an eye with a moon in it (nudge nudge). wiping your eyes with your sleeve you walk out. you hesitantly walk to the twins room but before you could open it, it shut forcefully on you. your eyes darkened lightly at the fact that you finally noticed....'where is stanford?' walking up to the door again you knock softly. you the hear the strained voice of dipper "w-who is it!? leave!?" letting out a small sad sigh you answer in the most genlt voice youve ever done "its (y/n)" "(y/n) who!? for all i know youre bill!?" getting teary eyed again you blush slightly remembering the name they gave you when mabel and stan were drunk on soda and you were sitting next to dipper reading the book. the name they gave you got you off guard as to how stupid it was and sounded. breathing in shakily you grab all your strength and say "i-its (one part of your name)narki narki" hearing dipper say a shakey w-what you repeat it with your blush a but brighter. he opens the door slowly for you to see he has pink eyes and his nose was a light pink. your blush fading completely you gently hug him until you had an iron grip on him. shaking when you see mabel laying on her bed facing the wall as the blankets where stained with dark blood that looked almost black. bitting your hand, you let out muffled sobs. she was the most enthusiastic person and she had to leave at a moment of hell like this you thought to your self. you then notice a moving red dot on the floor, it crawled onto dipper and you immediately stwitched your position with your back facing the window. feeling a sharp pain on your hip you let out a small breath of pain. dipper looked at you confused as was about to move to the side until you pulled him infront of you again. "please...dont move--" this time another bullet hit your spine. letting out a small pained scream you feel your eyes get teary. shutting them you hug dipper tightly but feel your self getting cold. droppung to the floor you hear another gun shot and you felt your self crying with a broken smile as you heard a thud besides you. one last time you heard a shot and your vision turned to darkness completely.