the days go on.....

Day 1 August, 22, 2013

The new school is good, I've only been there for a week I met a girl her name is clarisaa she has black hair and brown eyes. she is nice. I also have my first real crush his name is Michale Dalton he has black hair and bright blie eyes he is 5 foot 1. we have a alot in common he likes the same music as I do he has a great personality.people call him emo scum and tell him to die I don't know why. I feel bad for him he is not emo.

Day 2 August 23, 2013

 I met this girl today and she asked me why i was hanging out with the emo fool of the school, i asked her if she trult new michale and she said no i asked her why she was ragging on him if she didn't really know him, she didn't have an answer. im going to hangout with michale today. I don't know what we are going to do.

(later that day)

 Michale and i played would you rather for two hours to day we got really bored so we just talked for about 3 hours i was surprised i could talk that long. Michale walked me home he said he didn't want me to get hurt, when we got to my door he said"Kristen i like you alot do you like me?" i hate that question but i answered him any way "I...I yes i do." i said smiling and blushing like a fool. He looked up from the ground smiling his cheeks as red as blood he was so happy it seemed then he kissed my hand and said " i'm glad i'll talk to you later bye." i went in happy my mom asked what i was so happy about and i said that michale is such a good friend and i'm really happy that he is my best friend. 

Day 3, August,24,2013 

Today was the worst it turns out that Lydia saw michale kiss my hand it's not a big deal but what happened at school  and on my way from school is. At school she said "listen up everyone i have an announcment krisen has a crush on..." right then our teacher mrs.atteson walked in i was so happy she did.Lydia hates me and i have no clue why i  don't talk to her or anything. michale came over today and lydia saw him she started taunting us and calling us names. Michale got up and left.Just up and gone didn't say anything just left.

Day 10, August 30,2013

i havent heard from michale in 1 week thats not like him at all. we were so close he was my best friend.

Day 11, September 1,2013

the crisp cool air blows through my hair i havent been outside in a while, i also back dated this entry no reason why.the reason i havent been outside in awhile is because of what happend when i was walking home from school. I turned a corner and some one grabbed me i thrashed my arms and legs wildly trying to get free from whoever had grabbed me it wasnt working next thing i knew i was on the ground in an alley way.I looked up and saw lydia leaning over me, she said "so you thik that you are better than me because some guy likes you?"  "n.. no i dont think im better than anyone." I stated. "ya right" lydia screamed, "wh..why do you hate me? i didnt do anything to you.". Lydia just glared at me next thing i knew i was passed out,when i woke up i had a throbing headache, my arm felt like it was stabbbed repeatedly i looked up to see a nice woman in white. "wh...where am i?" i murmered. " oh dear lord you woke up, thats good how do you feel?" she said cheerfully, " i feel really beat up" i said, " well at least you woke up you are in the hospital  offficer Haden found you passed out in an alley you're mom is on her way here you should get some rest i'll be right in with some water asnd a pain pill." she left the room, i must have fallen asleep cause when i woke up my mom was here and the water and pill were on the counter.

Day 12 September ,2,2013 

i was realesed from the hospital to day im not allowed to go back to school and michale wont talk to me i havent seen him forever.

Day 19 September, 9,2013 

lydia kidnapped me for three days she finally let me go yester day i have a broken leg black eye and bruises all over. I'm at the hospital again im telling the cops.

(later that day)

i told the cops every thing they are arresting lydia for kidnapping,assult,and attempt to murder.

Day 20 September 10,2013 

i was realesed from the hospital today again.... michale still wont talk to me i feel all alone i know im not. because my mom is here and lydia wouldnt be facing 20+ years in prison right now.

(later that day)

i just got hom e from lunch with my mom and there were flowers on my porch in them was a card that read "im sorry for not being there and for being a jerk talk to you later -michale." 

i wrote this from first person point of veiw