Chp.1

Xiaxsia In MM (Zay-Sha )

Xiaxsia POV

"Hey beautiful" Raheem said

Okay let me tell you about Raheem. Raheem been hitting on me since 6th grade . He can have any girl he want and he has but he always come back to me but nahh I don't  want him Okay I do a lil but he a hoe . I mean I do get  jealous when he with other girls but I just don't show it .

I rolled my eyes "Hey Raheem " I was not for him today

"dang why you had to say it like that " he mug me

"I'm just tired" I blew a breath out  and grab my math book and shut my locker then started walking to class

"No goodbye hug " he yelled after me

"Nope bye Raheem " I said with a peace sign and flip my Brazilian over my shoulder

Hey y'all my name is Xiaxsia but people call me XiaXia by people I mean my 2Bestfriends ,my mother and Raheem family .One of my two best friend name is Jazzy is brown skin with light brown eyes she the skinny one in the group with B cups breast and a normal size booty but she still gets niggas . My other Bestie is Tamara. Now Tamara us BAD she had a Blacchyna shape and Meagan Good lips long black hair with blue tips to go with her light skin complexion and one deep dimple on her left cheek .
Now me I'm not skinny nor Fat I have a pudge that I hate but hey I love to eat . In brown skin with 2deep dimples and with clear braces that coming out next week and can't wait I had these things on since 3rd grade I have d cup breast and a big booty that I love I have jet black hair that stop on my bra strap but it's hidden with weave Love the bundles .

Raheem POV

Wassup y'all my name is Raheem
I'm not no drug lord but my dad is .My last name is king so I get my respect for that a lot of it I'm light skin with hazel eyes and a curly high top six pack and tattoos
I see Xiaxsia at her locker she look so sexy the way her ass sit in them galaxy pants and her galaxy just do it shirt and her purple grapes . I been trying to get with her since 6th grade but she won't give me no play so until then imma just mess with hoes my main hoe is a girl name Lisa some like a girlfriend but I did not give her that tittle yet .

Just is just the intro to a story I been working on since last summer but never put it up so here it goes 😁✌️