Glitch

Skeletal's POV:
I sat in headquaters waiting for my Friend CrissCross. He came in and sat next to me. "Skeletal. Crisscross long time no see" we both sighed. "Hey Boss" he looked at us. Crisscross looked at me scared then he relaxed. "Im assing you too to work at a pizzaria named Freddy Fazebears pizza. Now crisscross you have day shift. Skeletal you have night shift. Good luck and take your Gadgets. ALL of them" he then left.

"Good luck crisscross" he smiled and ran out to get equipped. I did the same. I grabbed my Gadegts and let Raplh prepare me. I got on my jet and Flee to the pizzaria.

*arrival time. Freddy fazebears 11:56pm*

I arrived. God this place gives me the creeps. I walked to the office and sat down. I listened to the phone guy and heard that the animitronics move. Then i hear the bite of 87. What the fuck is that!?
I sigher and muted the call. "What the fuck" i looked at the camera and The Bunny and the bear were missing. I put the camera down and went outside the office. I looked around and Heard a Shriek and talking.i ran towards the noise and saw something i wish i unsaw
"Bonnie! Why did you kill him?!?!" The bunny sighed. "Im sorry. DONT hurt the nightguar....." the Bear looked at me and then the bunny then they both looked at me.

"Well well well. If it isnt the night gaurd. Whats ya name?" The bear saifd.
"Skeletal. Your freddy. Hes Bonnie Leave me alone" i started to walk away when
Bonnie grabbed me.i flipped Him over"OW! STUPID HUMAN" he rubbed his neck and i stood in a Fighting Position. Freddy screamed and Ran off. "Oh just cuz Im a spy! COWARD!" I smile and Bonnie grabs my leg but i kick him and walk to the office as the 6am bell rang. "WOOHOO i get to sleep now" i went home and fell asleep

??? Pov:
"Shes just a glitch in our system" i said sternly smiling."i knoe but she is my sister" said A stern young male who goes by the name of Gray (FAIRYTAIL Gray!) "Well ill just get Leon to Sort her out. " "dont touch my sister. Hurt the other one but not Skeletal" i smiled. "Very well rebecca dies at noon tommorrow" Gray smiled.